Guys, Why does boys think my friend is not atractive if so wants not that pretty about her?

So I shouldn't try to help her get her face to look a little slim
Is she ugly y is she non attractive?

1

What Guys Said 1

• Okay, this is just my personal opinion:
    Your friend isn't ugly but she doesn't look like a girl I'd want to date or be physically intimate with. I like her hair but her face looks too chubby and I her glasses make her look like a boring bookworm (I love reading myself but she looks like the type of girl who later on ends up working in an archive, if you know what I mean). She might be a sweet girl and I would maybe want to have her as a best friend but... as I said, she's not really the type I'd want to be intimate with.

Also, is it just me or is your age on your profile wrong? Your friend looks more like 15 than 25...

• Yes she is 12 in 13 there is a glitch

• Well then it's probably hard to judge this for me (and most people on here) anyway. I am 27 now and so I'm more than double the age she is. Of course I can try to put myself in the shoes of a 13-year old boy but it's hard.
      At any rate, she shouldn't worry too much if boys don't like her. Frankly, with my life experience I can tell you that at age 11-14, everyone looks more or less ugly. It's not something to do with the person, it's just a difficult age for your body. I looked ugly when I was 12-14 and almost all the 12-14 year old kids I see on the street look ugly. It doesn't mean anything. She will change a lot until she's 18 or 19 and there's a good chance she will end up looking very pretty.

• So I shouldn't help her slim her face up