What's the one thing you want the most right now?

For me it's to be sat infront of a fireplace somewhere beautiful, like Canada overlooking a lake with snow all around, northern lights in the distance, with that special signifigant other and a few really good friends there all sat around just having fun, I'd love that in a heartbeat right now.

But then again I don't have a signifigant other, I live in a pretty crummy town south of UK, I don't have that much money to do much, I don't have many friends and it hasn't snowed here in about three years.

I've got it as a life goal though, once I find purpose in my life, find someone sweet, get a few friends, I'll try my best to make it happen one year, book out a big log cabin for about 2 weeks over Christmas/ New years.

Most Helpful Girl

• To lie in my bed and drink vanilla tea in my home. I was supposed to get a new mattress today but the mattress store did not call us today to alert us about a pick up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Win the lottery, R$ 280 million tomorrow, it's worth 73 million dollars. I think that most of my problems would be solved xD

What Girls Said 5

• My best friend to wake up and bring me some damn Taco Bell and cuddle while we watch The Woman in Black.

• My girlfriend.

• You can do it! It is not impossible. ^-^

• You can do it. I want something similar... honestly.

• I think of food

What Guys Said 2

• i need to take a dookie

• I want my favorite food but can't have it cuz it's 5am in the morning