How do you become an editor?

I'd like to become an editor but I'm not sure how

I mean on GaG haha, not in real life

Most Helpful Guy

• Write a lot of good MyTakes, if the admins like it/find them enjoyable/informative
    they will promote them.. if you get enough promoted MyTakes (a good ratio of promoted MyTakes) They will give you the Editor title.

Most Helpful Girl

• Write multiple informative takes over a period of time.

What Guys Said 4

• you're gonna have to send me your CV along with a full size pictures of yourself. If you pass the initial screening, you'll be invited for an interview :)
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../0b8.jpg
    I am joking haha
    All you have to do is write a lot of myTakes that get promoted, and eventually the G@G team will invite you to become an editor, but the salary is close to none :/

• Certain amount of Xper.
    Or they can make you one from posting a certain amount of MyTakes or something.

• Ok, thanks. Do you know if you need a certain percentage of your myTakes promoted?

• why do you want to be an editor?

• edit this, why do pigs sleep in blankets?, becaus u know why I mean they are cold and full from eating, what else would be full from... what did I just type?

What Girls Said 4