Who watches anime? And what's your favorite show?

I love anime, I belive my very first was DBZ and it sort of grew from there. Now my favorite show is in between FairyTail, Attack on Titan, and Tokyo Ghoul.

Lol what about you?

• I do!
  • A little.
  • Meh, it's okay.
  • I dont

Most Helpful Guy

• Aside from the obvious "spirited away" and "totoro" "doraemon", the first anime a friend introduced me to, was one called Airantou.

My favourite anime now are mostly either really gory, or really emotionally deep/sad
    the one I consider my favourite, is called Kara no Kyoukai, and is 7 movies, rather than a series.

I really enjoy those which are able to bring a tear to my eye.

• Lol yeah last year and the beginning of this year I watched a lot of gore. I enjoyed them, I don't know why I stopped. I think its because I couldn't really find many good ones on my own.

• Lol I can handle it 😌😌 thank you so much though

• Psycho Pass is a awesome one (gory)
      Grave of the Fireflies is good to (really sad)
      both are movies

Most Helpful Girl

• Attack On Titan (favorite), Black Butler, School Days, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Blue Exorcist... I could go on and on xD

• Lol did u hear that the next season for Attack on Titan is coming out in June or July?

• OMG fr 😂😂 it got so bad that I started to read the manga, and honestly my mind is blown with all that happened so far.

What Guys Said 15

• The only ones I've gotten into at all are Deathnote (which I got bored with really quick after the big thing happened) and Bleach, which I just kind of fizzled out on 3 quarters through the first season. That was this fall for both of them by the way.
    Because I have limited internet I have to prioritize my streaming :)

• I used to be obsessed with Dragon Ball Z until I realized that it wasn't Japan enough for my tastes. Now I'm into Hellsing.

• Not as often as I used to, but I love anime! My favorite is "Cardcaptors", which might have been my first. 😊

• Favorite anime of all time for me is probably Yu Yu Hakusho. It has a similar feel to DBZ but its definitely more vulgar and less calmer than DBZ.

Attack on Titan is good. Hunter X Hunter. Gungrave and Trigun are classics.

• Top 5
    1. DBZ
    2. Hellsing Ultimate
    3. Code Geass
    4. Black Butler
    5. Future Diary

• I love code geass, it had me in tears at the end. I wish they could have brought out a new season, I forgot to put it up there but that's one of my Tops too.

• They came out with another one that takes place between season 1 and 2

• Oh wow, seriously? Thanks 😊

• i do and my favorite is Hellsing, everyone in that show is so wonderfully insane

• I find the animation style of animes weird and off-putting, so I don't watch them!

• Well there are many styles, which one did u watch that was off-putting and weird?

• Exactly! I wish Disney continued making traditionally animated stuff at least occasionally. 2011's 'Winnie the Pooh' was such an awesome feature film!

• I remember when I was a kid they used to, but then again I used to have all the Winnie the Poohs on DVR. But now they should at least have a special channel for them.

• a little

I've watched DBZ, Naruto, and Attack on Titan

• Lol that's great 😊 I'm still trying to finish Naruto since they just brought out the new season, sadly it's filled with filler 😒

• something like this would have been cool

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/3FnV21nISyk/hqdefault.jpg

• Exactly! But instead they made him look like he wa's in "kidoken"(hopefully I spelled that right 😅)

• Yep. I can recommend, Last Exile, Black Lagoon, Fractale, Tegami Bachi and Time of Eve.

• Seikon no qwaser

• my first ones were naruto and dbz for sure, I dont watch anything specific, I just watch whatever

• Avatar the Legend of Kora.

• I can't choose between Naruto and Death note :(

• Lol I never had the chance to watch death note, but I love Naruto.

• whats the point of these type of topics when MyAnimeList exists for anime discussion?

• I've seen it before but I never really wanted to go on that site.

• Yeah I watch it. I don't know I like a lot of different kinds. Best anime of all time is Spirited Away though.

• 😅😅😅 sadly I've never watched spirited away, I've been requested to do so many times though.

• Yeah it's the best anime ever in my opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• I like the high school one on one romance animes lmao.
    Like: Say I love you, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Kimi Ni Todoke, Ao Haru Ride, Kamisama Hajimemashita, My Little Monster, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, Special A.
    I don't know if you'll like these types lmao, but they have things I like: Hot guys, romance, and some of them have some comedy and they don't have the things I dislike luckily: boobs everywhere. Bc I hate anime based on BOOBS, BOOBS, BOOBS. Bc i'm a girl and I have them so I don't need to see them and its just nasty and objectifying.

• 1|0
    • Lol thanks, I've actually been trying to search for some new ones.

• I like all genres, except ecchi lol and harem. But I don't really count those as genres anyway.

• Me too. I don't like those genres.
      I think you will find good recommendations in my list. ^-^

• Goddamn... digimon. I just watched tri. My heart exploded everywhere. 😣 digimon, samurai champloo, barakamon, cowboy bebop, hamatora, gundam, medabots, some other shit but I can't remember atm.
    Oh my fucking god
    Digimon adventure tri.

• Avatar:The last Airbender
    &
    Legend of Korea
    It's the continued...

• hello fellow weeb. i have to say my all time favorite is fullmetal alchemist brotherhood/ manga. it's always great no matter how many times i read/ watch it. though it's so hard to choose a favorite. there are soooooo many good ones. especially this year a couple of really good ones came out.

• DUDE!!! Tokyo Ghoul is insanely awesome!!!
    I read more manga's the I do watch anime though.

• Yes, I do everyday, my favorite is fullmetal alchemist

• I don't like that at all

• Yup. I like all of the ones you mentioned. I also like Death Note, Naruto, and Bleach