What could this dream mean?

I don't know how many of you heard of Lucid dreaming. It's kinda like waking up in the middle of a dream. Your first time you get really excited and wake yourself up but I spent some time learning to control myself better and bla bla bla rocky 4 montague

Anyway, I used to get these dreams where If I woke up in the middle of a dream, sometimes there would be this weird tension. Like something felt off, and then I'd see my reflection or my shadow and the tension would get really strong and I would get really scared for no fucking reason. Next thing I know, my shadow will literally jump out at me and start attacking me and If I try to fight back, my hits never connect, even if they simply go through.

The last time that it happened, I was having a really long dream and I eventually ended up at the bottom of this beautiful lighthouse. I was inside it and it was morning, I could see the waves crashing onto the rocks in front and there was this mirror off to the side where my reflection walked out from and it just stared at me. I swear it was the scariest thing. And I swung the first punch and it was gone like dust. I looked out the window and woke myself up. Never had one of those dreams again.

What are your thoughts on it?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0