Is it wrong to answer the door in the nude to unwanted callers, like a door to door salespeople/bible bashers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend who would act in a similar manner.

Instead of answering the door in the nude, he'd just say this:

"You've got some really compelling ideas."
    "Why don't you come up?"
    "We'll take a shower together and we can discuss them."

That never failed to chase them off quickly.

What Girls Said 3

• that's a toughie :P

• Nope, I'd do it if we got any once I'm 18 or older lmao

• I don't appreciate being disturbed at home like that. I simply don't get the door. I disconnected the doorbell as well.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think its wrong to ever be naked

• I used to do one of those jobs. Honestly I wouldn't have cared and still would've tried to make you answer questions. They get paid if you answer the questions.

That's why I always just answer it for them cause those people are the lowest level workers in whatever company it is.

I only say fuck off when the actual telemarketers call afterwards. Those people aren't as entry level so they can cop it.

• In my opinion yeah I mean just look out the window or not answer it, what if they have kids with em etc, etc.

• It may or may not be illegal, depending on local laws.

Is it moral? Hmmm, it might be if you posted the following sign on your front door:

"ATTENTION: Uninvited Solicitors May Be Greeted by a Nude Homeowner After Knocking"

• no law about being naked in your own house :)

• I think it's actually illegal here, provided that you can be seen nude by someone standing on public property. It's kinda weird, isn't it? LOL

• anal, to be honest

• It isn't the most refined behavior. Then again, sometimes that's the fun way to go lol