If any of u can answer Who gets more dates & sex? The guy with the looks but bad personalitity or the guy who's fugly with a good personality?

I bet no one can answer this straight up period with no if ands or buts

Update... Relationships added too.
I wish I could give 4 guys on here mho because they were real

Most Helpful Guy

• The good looking guy, no competition.

Girls dont want to admit it but looks hold more value than personality. You get more sex and you get it sooner with all looks and no personality than you would with all personality and no looks.

I'd even say a good looking asshole would get more offers for sex than an average looking guy with a good personality.

• For sure. That's why there's more men answering then women lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Since fugly is such a strong word, it's definitely the guy with the looks who gets more action of all kinds.

• Why? I thought it was about personality. That gets preached on GaG to the 200,000 th power

• Not straight up with no ifs ands or buts

• WELL I TOLD YOU THAT THE GOOD LOOKING DUDE WOULD 😂 What else do you need lmao

• Okay the guy who looks good with bad personality even if he dates someone she gonna breakup with him, a guy who's fugly with a good personality he'll find someome who likes him for his look and of course he gonna be liked by a lot of people

• That's not a answer I asked which one would get more dates sex without no ifs ands or buts period.

• Ahh ehh the one who's good looking with bad personality 🙆🏽

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely the guy with the looks, it's a no-brainer!

Please answer mine:-
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1844514-is-the-age-of-29-or-30-too-old-to-start-off-with-a-part-time-masters

• Definitely the guys that looks good.

The trick is... u asked about DATES, as in getting a girl to meet with him ONCE! Looks will definitely get the first guy in the door more easily.

Whether the girl sticks around or not is irrelevant after GETTING the date, based on the way u asked the question. :-P

• I just updated. Remember ruling out any if's ands or buts.

• its not about the player its about the game. I've seen best of both worlds excelling in the game.

• deffo the looker..

• Good looking guy by a million miles, it's not even a contest. You think the good looking guy is gonna showcase his bad personality right away? lol no. Players know how to put up a front to reel them in. It will take a while before the girl catches on.