Are you happy with how this year turned ou?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• The year started with a separation and quick divorce from a wife who turned her back on our marriage. After getting back into the dating game, I eventually met a woman who makes me happy in many ways and I realized that I can, and will, be happier with someone other than my ex-wife. Ultimately, the year ended on a very happy note.

• Amazingly happy special thanks to Shelby matrix Alba Kiera Eric Christian Tamara George Daniel for the best year of my life

• up until mid afternoon, fuck no. before that, fuck yeah.

• No I am not

• It was aight 😏

• As of 2015, not really... 😥

• Overall 2015 sucked... by far the worst year I've had in a long time

• Worst year is 2015 for me. I want to die and fly...

• nope not really

• hell no worst day of last day of the year ever

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, VERY HAPPY! At least the second half of 2015 :)
    The beginning of the year wasn't that good.. but then things only went uphill.
    I graduated. I got the grades for my chosen uni. I moved out. My relationship with my parents has improved. I've gotten closer with some friends. And I've been kinder to myself.

2015 rocked 🙆🏽🎉

• Yes! I had difficult times during the year but the conclusion was great - got to raise my gpa, got A's, got professors who appreciate me, made some good friends, increased my courses and did not sacrifice grades to do it.

• It was honestly more bad than good, but the best and worst thing that happened to me this year was meeting my best friend. I feel for someone that I could never have. I've been excluded from so much by people who I thought actually cared. I've done things I never thought I'd do. I've messed up a lot. I've been betrayed a lot. You know, now that I think about it I think this has been the worst year of my life so far. And I've had some really bad years. My life has never sucked so much in one year than it has this year. And I tried to commit suicide one year so you know it's bad when it's worse than the year that you were at your lowest point mentally.

• still alive. that's always good :p

• Not really... it left me confused!

• half half. I'm just ready to take on the new year.

• Ehh, could've been better.
    Also, could've been worse, so not gonna complain.

• yeah, I liked 2015

• It had some really good parts and some very bad parts. Overall, I would say it was good despite the hard times.

• Had my first heartbrake and betrayal, so no, not really.