Do you think our modern world is a good place to bring children into? Do you think the youth of today have a bright future ahead of them?

World "leaders" pushing us to the brink of WWIII, worldwide terrorism, environmental pollution, extreme narcissism rampant in today's society, toxic chemicals in the foods we consume and hygiene products we put on our bodies, rapidly rising rates of autism and cancer, and all of the other things that are inconvenient for us to really think about in our fast paced modern existence

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I am not having children, I don't really like how the world is heading. That isn't my main reason for not having kids, but I still don't like the entitled little brats I've had to deal with lately.

Most Helpful Guy

• no we need to relearn a lot of hard lessons first. i think the next few decades is going to be a state of flux for western civilization after the dollar collapse.

What Girls Said 1

• nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo !

What Guys Said 2

• Older folks always think that the world is going to hell in a hand basket. There is nothing new in that sentiment.

• So in your opinion the world is not "going to hell in a hand basket"?

• @OlderAndWiser If what you say is true then why do you think the world is in the sorry state it's in?

• Entitlement mentality, unrealistic lifestyle expectations, greed, overconfidence in technology, religious extremism. . . that's a good start on a list of what's wrong.

• Actually, the worlld will look like Fallout games in twenty years, due to global warming and rising sea levels.

But still, i won't pass on any chance to bring more children into this world. I'm an animal who's been miserable with the choices his mind made, from now on I have only my instincts and impulses.