Whats the funniest/stupidest thing youve ever done while being drunk?

I was 19 and I got really drunk that they didn't let me in a club. So naturally I said "I am a scientist and I am going to build a bomb and Ill bomb the place! you'll see!" Now that I think about it I am lucky they didn't call the cops hah.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink alcohol, but I get that "sleep drunk" feeling. For some reason, once I pass that certain point, I get more giggley and possibly make unfortunate decisions. One night, I needed to drive home at 4am and I shouldn't have. Luckily no one was on the roads, but I remember swerving and actually wanting to stop and cat nap on the side of the road.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got drunk when I was 17, tried to go home but went to the wrong house, passed out in the neighbor's front yard. Not my finest moment!

What Girls Said 3

• Probably running from the cops at a park party when I was younger and hiding, then kicking down a wooden fence, and these guys that were hiding out in the back paddock were so shocked that little me could do that lol.

• I tried to present at a conference.
    Jk. I wasn't drunk for that, just slightly buzzed. One time I was drinking with friends and we decided to make cake but it ended up being slices of bread layered with like, frosting and jam and whatever else we could find. That shit was so sad lmao we all threw up afterwards.

• Skating on a frozen pond in the winter... in my high heels. As you can imagine I ended up flat on my back, and I couldn't get back up 😜😝

What Guys Said 2

• Um.. slipping on my own vomit?

• I pissed off a bridge into a canal, the canal had a load of floating duckweed on the surface and my piss made a big hole in it. The girls were appalled, the fellas liked it so much they followed suit! lmfao