What sports or hobbies do you do?

• football
  • rugby
  • cricket
  • netball
  • basketball
  • sleeping
  • other (please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't do sports anymore cause i graduated college, got hurt a lot when i played and i'm a lazy fuck... but i did football (of the American variety) for 3 years, track for 10, rugby for 2 years, i shoot around a lot in basketball and used to play baseball when i was younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I played Fast-pitch softball for over 10 years and i'm teaching my niece how to pitch right now. I wish there were fast-pitch softball leagues for my age still but they're all slow pitch because i'm old now apparently lol. Also I like video games, if that counts...

What Guys Said 19

• Not a big fan of organised sports but I love the outdoors. Camping, hiking, backpacking, I am starting to get into bushcraft a little bit.

• American football and basketball I used to play organized. Now it either throw the ball around or a pick up game. Used to play Gus Mackey as well.

• Handball and Basketball.

• 0|0
  • I like hiking when the weather permits. I also have a hobby that somewhat pays for itself. I'm a hobbyist bladesmith that's working on turning that into a steady stream of income.

• rugby, cricket, football, snooker and dancing

• Nothing physical or outdoors. I'm all about video games.

• I swim and play chess on a team

• Used to play a lot of rugby and cricket. But now mainly just fishing or long walks.

• You a Limey LOL? BJJ, running, lifting, MMA. I want to take up dancing though

• I run and cycle (endurance)

• billiard to played
    soccer to watch

• football (soccer) :*

• Track and cross country

• Watch anime

• table tennis

• Hey, I like cycling but I like to watch cricket. Could you answer my question please? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1847326-a-girl-i-had-known-for-years-ended-contact-because-i-was-too-to

• League of Legends and weightlifting.

• Is masterbation a hobby?

What Girls Said 15

• I walk on the treadmill, I walk in the snow, I do crunches, sit ups, leg lifts, arm lefts, I climb stairs and I am training myself to climb uphill on the treadmill.

• Sleeping and gaging!

• Basketball, Volleyball, Cross Country, Track and Field, Softball, Cheerleading, and Skiing

• I used to dance for years. I love gaming , and I now made my hobbies into my profession which is handmade jewelry design and YouTube :) www.thejewelsaga.com is my website with my designs

• Basketball
    Field Hockey
    Lacrosse
    Track & Field

• Basketball and swim

• I train for basketball intensively and it's a major hobby for me, but sometimes I like to play volleyball and badminton.
    Also I don't hesitate to watch rugby and handball matches.

• I'm in band , jazz band, art, I used to play softball and volleyball and I want to play American football

• Tennis and racquetball

• I run track, cheerlead, and gymnastics

• Volleyball, art, and swimming

• Basketball and volleyball. I also love strength and conditioning.

• Running... lounging

• I used to play soccer (football), basketball, and volleyball. Badminton is also fun.

• I play the piano:)