Gamers: PS4 game recommendations?

So I had received a PlayStation 4 for Christmas and because I wasn't expecting to get one at all I'm not sure what games are really good for it. Anyone have any recommendations? so far I have The Last of Us and Life is Strange.

Most Helpful Guy

• Last Of Us is a good start. If you haven't played it yet definitely GTA5 too.
    good RPGs are Witcher 3 or Devinity Original Sin (completely different type of games, but both great)

Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive... if you like Dark Souls then you will love this one too. but it's really hard, so don't buy it if you have no clue from those games and you have a problem dying often.

if you want a teenie horror slasher type game take a look at Until Dawn... it's really nice and also an exclusive.

but there are many interesting games... without further information the list will be big

• I'm practically open to any game lol I was looking into Until Dawn as well, and I believe I remember a friend of mine likes the Witcher games so I thought about looking into it.

Thanks! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Batman the Arkham Knight :D I love Batman. If I were into guys and Batman was real Id totally do crime on purpose just so that he can touch me :3

• I may have to check it out! I haven't played any Batman games since one of the ones I had on GameBoy XD

• Then you might not like it haha. It has a pretty good battle system, and Batman and the Joker just being badasses.

• The beest ones are

The witcher 3
    Bloodborne
    Fallout
    Batman
    Gta 5
    Black ops 3
    Star wars
    Dark soul 2
    The last of us

• Awesome, thank you! :)

• I really loved bloodborne too. The textures and character creation is impeccable in that game.

Enjoy :)

• I will! Thank you so much for the recommendations! :)

• Fallout 4
    Untill Dawn
    The Witcher 3
    Dragon Age:Inqusition
    Uncharted: TNDC
    Batman: Arkham Knight <3
    Alien: Isolation
    BloodBourne
    All these are good, the best is yet to come probaly. when more PS4 exclusives come out

• Fallout 4
    Mgsv
    Witcher 3
    Batman arkham knight
    Dusgae 5

• I NEED FALLOUT 4.

Why did I forget about that?😱😭

• It is so awesome. Just prepare to have no social life what so ever

• Oh I became prepared for that the moment I opened the PS4 box😆

• Witcher 3, last of Us, fallout 4 in that order :p

• Mortal kombat X

• Gta is awesome

• What types of games do you like?

• Practically anything, I was looking into the final fantasy games, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and Until Dawn if that helps

• Get the games that appeal to you but if you want something fun to pass the time then Rocket League is definitely a recommended game from me.

Uncharted Collection is also very good and Uncharted 4 drops in 2016.

• Okay awesome, thank you! :)

What Girls Said 0