If you had $1M to donate, which charity would you donate it to?

Let's say your secret aunt in Egypt died and left her wealth of millions of dollars & property around the world to you if you accept donating $1M of it to a charity. Which charity would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Planned Parenthood.

• Might as well give it straight to a Dem candidate.

• Why's everything political to you (unless you mean a Dem candidate would give it to PP)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would donate them to the Palestinian kids or Syrian refugees.

What Guys Said 22

• There are a few that I donate to. One is a shelter for homeless men in Kansas City. Another is a non-profit geared towards research and awareness of breast cancer in black women. Then I'd donate some to crisis pregnancy centers and Project Rachel.

• Probably to cancer research. Not to a "charity" because most of that money goes to the organization raising the funds rather than the actual researchers. I would donate it directly to one of the hospitals that do the actual work.

• I would donate it for the people in Gaza.

• Why Egypt 😂😂😂😂
    I'd donate them to the sryians

• American Cancer Society or Skin Cancer society.

• Probably to a research center to or the church for missions trips, that money could help a lot of people.

• None, I would invent my own charity and give it to the people in need myself. You crazy if you think I trust ANYONE with that much money of mine, besides I can probably stretch a dollar far more than anyone else.

• I would donate it to the charity for Uranus. planets need love too

• The Human Fund whose motto is "Money for People."

• My own "Feed Angelo" charity.

• I'd open an animal sanctuary (not donate) and buy animals off of farmers and other cruel places so that they could live a happy life without fear.

• I would donate it to Massachusetts General Hospital because I probably wouldn't be alive today without my doctors from there

• If I had to straight up donate then cancer research, but I would spend millions more personally helping people in need.

• I wouldn't donate it to any charity. I would give it to the needy myself.

• Water aid, UNICEF and orphans in need...

• Definitely save the children

• Id donate it to myself.

• Wounded Warrior Project or St. Jude

• Not for a single charity, but spread the $1M out between both people and animal charities.

• alternative medicine

• 1) Proceed to create a charity run by me.
    2) Self donate 1M dollars.
    3)?
    4) Profit.

• The "that's my money and I'm not donating shit" fund

• That's actually your dead aunt's money and you have to donate at least 1M to get the rest of the inheritance. If you do, the rest will be yours to do what you want to do.

What Girls Said 17

• Animal rescue (pets AND wild animals) PEOPLE STOP HUNTING!!!

• Any charity that helps animals.

• Charities don't do shit with thay cash.
    Eg akon
    He is legit lighting up africa
    Since majority doesn't have lights
    He is his own man and has a team that helps him and has be successful so far
    Compare it to another charity who's been running for years for the same cause and hasn't done 10% of what akon has done

Obviously not all charities are like this
    Most are
    But some actually get things done

• I would give it to charities trying to get funding for research or helping families who can't afford treatment for rare or lesser "appreciated" but very serious diseases. Like scleroderma or ehlers' danlos syndrome or sarcoidosis. Also, I would want to support transplant donor efforts in awareness.

• Yeah I would donate some! Some would be for me to start a bussiness and yeah!

• I would spread it along a few, and not only 1M if I have MILLIONS.
    I would share to orphanages, homeless shelter charities, cancer research, animal restoration foundation things.

• You'll have hundreds of millions but according to your aunt's will, in order to get that money you need to donate the first million. Once you donate the first million, the rest is yours to do what you want.

• yea, i would want to donate more than a million because i wouldn't be able to choose just ONE foundation thing

• St. Baldrick's, a volunteer-driven charity that raises money for childhood cancer research

• St Jude Children's Research Hospital

• I'd donate it to animal shelters.

• to the world food programme

• The British Heart Foundation.

• To cancer research I have lost to many family & friends to that disease.

• Children's Cancer Fund.

• Why so they could use your money to fight against any cures?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwLipIKDwCA

• I understand the whole thing hits home. However meanwhile people need to get the word out to expose the wolves among the sheep. Not only is it for their profits, but it's a method of genocide.

• To the local children's hospice

• any world hunger orginization

• Well a tornado hit the nearby city the day after Christmas so I would donate to their fund

• I would choose World Vision but they limit how much you are allowed to donate so I would give $100 000 to world vision u. s. $100 000 to world vision australia $100 000 to world vision India, $100 000 to world vision UK etc...