Would you rather be really nice or really mean?

The downside about being really nice is that people take advantage of you and you'll get considered weak.
The downside about being really mean is you'll have no friends and people won't like you.
Which would you rather be?

• I would rather be really nice
  • I would rather be really mean

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be sort of mean, during those days I was more successful in the love department... as I grew more mature Im much more nice and look at me now..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• If you are really mean, then we can't be friends.

• Being nice doesn't necessarily mean that you will be taken advantage of. It is the unwise who are often taken advantage of.

• Already am nice and have been taken advantage of most of my life

• I would like to be really nice for a change.

• I would rather be really mean.

• As long as you are successful you will have plenty of friends and admirers even if you are mean. People are kind of sick in the head like that.

What Girls Said 10

• I'd rather be really nice. In real life, I'm half and half. I'm nice, but if you cross me you'll see a side of me that no one wants to see.

• Being nice has nothing to do with being taken advantage of or being weak. You can be confident and nice, and those people tend to get the most respect.

• Can I be in the middle?

• I'd love to be really nice. But the world isn't about rainbows and lollipops. So neither am I.

• People consider me mean... I'm fine with that.

• I've been told that I was to nice.

• I'd rather be nice but don't have a problem being mean to those who are mean to me or others

• nowhere does it say that being nice will make you friends.

• I am nice & I know what you mean about people taking advantage of it.

• You can still be really nice with a backbone and not let people walk all over you. Everybody says I'm really nice, and when I was young people probably did take advantage of that, but now I'm much more assertive and it won't happen.