Which car would you choose?

Getting either the cla or the 320i in Feb. Getting used but still newer.. Under 20,000 miles.

BMW 320i

Which car would you choose?

Or...

Mercedes CLA250

• BMW
  • Mercedes

Most Helpful Girl

• Now we're talkin. Cars. I like cars.

What's the image you're trying to project?

Both of these cars make me think of men between my age and 10-15 years older. Since I am 1001 years old, that means 1001-1016 year olds.

Pretty old, dude.

No, for real, though-- I think of 40-55 year old men, whose home life is kinda boring, but not **quite** boring enough to make a really stupid buying choice (hi, Miata driving men!)

Or, 25-30 year-olds who work at a bank or law firm, and who don't get to drive the car much. Because... they work at a bank. Or law firm.

If you actually want to be one of the cool kids, you can save it with mods. I seen a couple customs of these models that turned my head. Matte top coat? Fuck yeah. Exhaust, details, lambo doors.
    The problem is, mods on a German car are expensive as shit.

You're 22, baby boy! The hell you doin lookin' at sedans with 4 seats, anyway? You'll have at least 18 years to do that, later, if you have kids anyways.

Why aren't you lookin at 2-seaters?

Or for heaven's sake at least a car with two DOORS? Four doors means you gots kids, son. Or, like, a big dog. Or someone/something else whose doorhandle you would want to disable.

• It's because I'm using it to drive for Uber Select which is a luxury car service lol. How I will be paying for this and making money. I get what you are saying though. You the the CLA250 gives off that image? I don't think so..

• No I mean for a 22 year old young man. What luxury sedan would be sporty and masculine?

• Yeah, see, that's where I'm at, with this "you got the wrong girl" thing.

I like blue-collar grit. I repeat, I can actually weld together a hot rod.

My daddy did cars for a living, so, I was gonna hang out in a garage a lot like it or not. But, that's sexy in my world. Muscle cars, too.

I mean. Really. Wrong girl for this one. Most wrongest girl in whole world.

The whole point of uber select is the "select" part. Looks like money.

Money turns me off. Conspicuous displays of wealth = ew. Nope.

"Powerful" men, like business/govt power? You guessed it, turnoff again. The select card suggest that, too.
      Everything I'm not.

Been that way my whole life, son. I would be the worst gold digger in the whole wide world of earth. I'm so off your wavelength that I can't even say.

My husband's decent, at gold digging. Had this exec girlfriend who bought him a brand new Corvette when he was 19. Fuck, I wanted a 'vette when I was 19.
      He's 46 and it's still in our garage. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Benz has the strongest chassis and better safety but the BMW has steering that has to be felt to be believed making it more fun to drive. I love BMW's and have owned 3. The only thing about them is that fucking timing belt. They're due at 60'000 but have been known to break at 50,000 and most owners replace them every 45,000. I'd still go with the BMW because of the way they drive

• Yeah I think the Benz fits me a little bit better has a more aggressive masculine appeal to it for a young man. The BMW says I have money and I work hard but I think their market targets older men/women.

• Actually its the reverse. Youngers go after the BMW's because of how fun they are to drive

What Girls Said 7

• So you're buying a near new car?
    That class of Mercedes is probably the cheapest Mercedes on the market compared to the other models. If you ever test drove one the steering wheel is heavy, the shift on them are not smooth plus the display screen looks tacky.
    The Beamer is a far more smoother when you steer the wheel and a smoother drive. The interior (or cabin for you state folks) is far more detailed and highly better then the Mercedes.
    Both are good fuel/gas efficient wise.
    Mercedes is faster, it's got better torque then the Beamer.

• I am not a fan of Sports cars but I really like the BMW I8
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• eh I am not a fan of small cars, I prefer wrangler, hummer, range rover...
    now bmw is more sport and young
    mercedes is more classy/fancy
    damn man you re doing good though

• I like the shape of the Mercedes -especially in silver

• Wow they are both nice cars but I like the BMW better

• I personally prefer the look of CLA. But if you are more into the joy of driving then you should probably go for the 320i.

• If your giving them away I'll take the Bimmer.

What Guys Said 7

• I voted for the BMW, I like that better and that would be my choice. However, I think the BMW will give more reliability problems than the Mercedes will.

• The 320i is whack... I'd go with a cla

• I would avoid those two car makers like the plague

• they're all the same to me.

• They're the same to me.

• I like the BMW more

• I'm jealous, and I recommend the Mercedes.