What was your best or worst past NYE's experience?

As 2015 comes to an end, I want to hear some best or worst experiences you all had on New Years Eve.
I pretty much don't do anything spectacular to ring in the new year; this time, I'll binge watch Supernatural episodes on Netflix, cause that's how I roll. 😍🎉

Most Helpful Guy

• HA I watched all of Supernatural in 3 months! NOOB!

Most Helpful Girl

• My best new years was probably when I went to the bar with two guys. It was supposed to be a date but the other guy got stood up so it was just the 3 of us socializing and doing non-date activities. I still think about this guy every day even though I irritated him and he no longer talks to me. I don't want to date him because I think he humours himself at my expense - he mocked me for not knowing what a hedge fund trader was.

What Guys Said 1

• So you're saying "that's what I do"?

I'll hopefully be going to my formal party tomorrow, get to see all the girls dressed up, finally. I'm sick though, so I'm hoping it'll be done by then

What Girls Said 1

• My best was Freshman year in college. We rented a party bus and got in VIP at several places. My worst was when I was 25. My bestfriend from high school passed away over Christmas and I was just coming home from being out of town for his funeral the day before. I didn't even make it until midnight I just couldn't be out being happy knowing he was gone. 😢