A question to all you Ps4 owners?

Is it worth the $400? Thinking of buying one Friday but I don't know it'd my first gaming system in centuries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I wouldn't but that's because I don't like that many brand names that are on the ps4. Only buy a console if you have A LOT of games that you love that are on it. Which is why I bought me a new 3ds. Since you can play older games on it along with newer ones. Which have a lot of the brands I love. Along with game play.

Only think I think worth trying on the ps4 would be once shin megami tensei persona 5 comes out. Even then I wouldn't buy it since it's only 1 game. So that would be a waste to do.

• The what comes out

• shin megami tensei: persona 5. Though you can just call it persona. Still I've played persona 3 and 4 on an emulator on my pc. I really loved those games.

Most Helpful Guy

• in therms of performance you'll get more by throwing in 200 more for a custom built PC.

But really, if you want casual gaming the ps4 might be equally good. Sure, the graphics may not be as good as PC, but you got other perks like:

* couch gaming
    * guaranteed game compatibility
    * a better multimedia plaform

So if you just want to play, have fun and relax, then 400 might be worth it. But i would look for good offers on it still.

What Girls Said 4

• I got one for Christmas and I'm already in love with it, so I would say yes.

• I think so! lol I am just guessing!

• I think it is. It's way better than XBOX1 for sure.

• whoa, it sounds expensive lol

What Guys Said 4

• I've been planing on getting one for the longest but my PS3 has been keeping me entertained in the meantime

• Yep, definitely worth it! $400 seems quite a lot. I paid £220. I don't know the exchange rate, so maybe it works out the same O. o

• If you like vido games than yes. Uf you don't than no

• I love it. The exclusives are fantastic. I got it on the release date and haven't regretted it.