If we lived in a star wars world which side would you be on and who would you be?

I would anakin, How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing that popped into my head is that I would be on the dark side.
    Because I hear that they have cookies.
    I've seen Star Wars movies although I was probably too little to remember them, and no I haven't seen the new one yet. I know, I'm lame. I try to be a good person (cough) in real life but deep down I think it would be exciting to try and give anakin a wupping, despite whatever side he's on. Or something.
    Have a happy New Year. :)

• Well if i'm anakin... come and join me, together we shall rule the galaxy!!!

You too have a safe, happy and blessed new year. All the best to you... my young padawan :D

• XD thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 3

• I'd probably be Sith. I have passion, ambition, and sometimes get angry... I don't think that will go well with the Jedi. Plus, if I'm an Inquisitor, I get Force Lightning. That sounds pretty cool.

I'd like to be the Sith warrior, Darth Talon.

http://i.imgur.com/5HHorC6.jpg

• I would be on the dark side

• I would be some nobody living my life away from all the drama. But I would be on the good side.

What Guys Said 4