What's the sexiest jobs for the opposite sex?

I want to know what jobs attract you to the opposite sex.

If you don't find any job uniform or details to a job attractive, there's no point in leaving your opinion. That wasn't my question. This isn't about being shallow and wanting someone for the job they have. There are just some jobs that people find sexy. I want to know what they are?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• I've got a crush on my MD, Vietnamese girl younger than me. I love equality... now that a lot of GP's are girls!!!

• Professional tennis player. How has nobody mentioned sportswomen? Come on people, sexy bodies moving and working at their physical limit, with more flesh on show than reasonable for most other professions.

Other than that, I'm going for news reporters or nurses.

• Anything with cosmetics, hair stylists, personal trainers, sales or office jobs too, teachers, nurses.

• No job in particular, it's much more about personality for me. I find the 'I wouldn't date a blue collar worker' comment a bit odd and demeaning. I like the look of a well dressed and classy professional woman, but anyone high maintenance or who thinks they're on the apprentice would be a massive no for me. I just like genuine girls, my girlfriend of over 12 years hasn't really had a career as such because nothing ever grabbed her interest enough and that's fine with me. I've met a fair few female sales executives etc that look stunning, but are ruthless, back stabbing and generally not girlfriend material.

On a male note, I recently found out that looking like a lumberjack is supposedly quite on trend. Shame really, I work in Forestry but don't do the whole check shirt thing. The attractiveness is probably just another myth, like 'girls dig bikes', I know for a fact that's rarely true.

• Yes personality is more important. I couldn't careless about my lovers job being sexy. There are just some uniforms or details of a job that make those people seem sexy. That's my question.

• Entrepreneur, anything in the political sector, or anything that requires a lot of ambition or intelligence. Girls like that get me every single time.

• Lawyer or Businesswoman... maybe doctor. Yes, I'm the man version of a gold digger, but I'm an engineer so I do well for myself. And I would NEVER date a female engineer.

• And also I would never date a female blue collar worker.. maybe I'd keep her as a fck buddy, but that's all.

• @redeyemindtricks lol I've met one girl engineer who was smarter than me, works at Google and is a socialite and has a six pack body. Pretty crazy but she was taken :(

• What is wrong with female engineers?

• Victoria secret model or anything that make her rich

• Careers and atractiveness don't correlate much for me personally, but i always have a weak spot for nurses. lol

• A Mum, nothing sexier

• I'd like to get with a doctor.

• Receptionist, teacher, or someone who has great people skills.

• Not a single girl so far said IT, that sucks... LOL.

Honestly, for me, I would pick a lawyer.

• hottest job for women? nurse , or something that made her wearing business attire ; p

• No job all time free for me

• An office job. Cus girls wear those sexy sorts and stockings

• Icecream factory worker lol.

• the fucking kitchen

• I would say that nurse is most likely the sexiest for most guys. For one thing it is a job that involves a woman fulfilling the more traditional role of caregiver, and nurturer. For the other it has the advantage of a uniform to show off that she is fulfilling a female gender role. Much like how women like men in uniform that show they are warriors and protectors such as cops and soldiers the same is true for men in regards to women in uniforms that show they have female traits.

A stewardess commonly seen as sexy, and also has a uniform. Her job is also to take care of people. A lot of guys like teachers as well, but they don't all wear easily recognizable uniforms. If teachers did wear uniforms I suspect they would be the sexiest job for women.

• Sexy harem girl.
    Sexy masseuse.

Slutty nurse.
    Slutty teacher.

Dance instructor.

Can u check out mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1846466-what-do-these-fantasies-of-these-two-women-mean-see-update-too

The background to this girl is in the update and the question in the detail section. Appreciate your thoughts?

• I don't think any job is sexy so none.

• No job uniform on a woman is sexy to you? Not a stewardess, nurse, women mechanic, life guard? It's the attraction of the uniform or the details of the job that star in people's fantasies

• Doesn't make them more attractive to me.

• Sigh* I never said they have to be more sexy than another women. It's the attraction of a uniform. But whatever.

• A stripper

What Girls Said 13

• I like firemen.

For, what, 35 years I thought I just randomly liked firemen because random. Then I told my husband and he was like "Duh, you like uniforms, but default power turns you off."

He knows me.

I also like super-masculine men holding babies. Who doesn't? ::swoon:: A super ripped stay-at-home dad? Fuck yeah.

• A pilot or doctor ❤️😊

• I don't know Police men or some kind of agent like FBI are kinda turn-on-jobs for me lol but really if a guy is hot his job is usually hot to me anyways no matter what he does lol 😛😂

• Oh I totally forgot to mention I'm a sucker for artists ~ as in the ones that paint amazing pictures & work creatively 👌

• A pilot, aircraft mechanic, chef, fireman, or any branch of military service. Or an outdoor/nature photographer. Maybe even a writer.

• Personal trainer lol

• Straight male dancers exist and as a dancer myself, can I have one please? Musicians will do as well. But to be honest, as long as they're passionate about what they do, I'm happy.

• engineer... huhu

• A travel blogger, history teacher, writer or something along the lines of that. Don't know why they seem so incredibly sexy to me.

• I could care less, I can't think of any job that would make me think "oh that's so hot"

• lol I don't know why but when you said that, the first thing came to my mind was "firemen" :D

• The uniform does give more sex appeal even if he is already an attractive man. The uniform and the description of the job is hott to women because most firemen stay in shape and they're hero's. They have the firemen calender which by the way real firemen. They use L. A. or NYC firemen for it. So the uniform IS part of the fantasy. I'm not trying to talk you into finding a uniform sexy. But most people do at least get how it is attractive even if a man's looks are mediocre the uniform will host him up hott points. I'm not the only one who feels that way.

• You're not the only one, because not everyone feels that way.

• I think a heart surgeon in green is really sexy

• The military

• Engineer or a military guy!

• Ok ur going to know most guys are going to say stripper