How much do you know about the drug war?

Take the quiz. I got 10 out of 11.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its possible some of those statistics were made up. I don't believe it nor care for it.

• Can you cite conflicting evidence?

• I don't care enough about the topic to research it I just find this contradicts everything the media has taught me so I don't believe it. Also what I know from observation. I have never met an intelligent and wealthy drug addict unless he was a new user.

• So you believe the media unquestioningly, and the limited scope of anecdotes.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was started because of racism and stupid americans next year will vote for presidential candidates that get rich off of keeping it illegal.

What Girls Said 1

• 9/11

i didn't even read the questions half the time. one of the answer options always seemed to point the other direction lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I got 6. I've never heard of any of the people that were mentioned. The other ones were all common sense.