Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Out of the two, who would you rather win?

• Hillary Clinton
  • Donald Trump

Most Helpful Guy

• Johhhhhhn Ceeeeeena

Most Helpful Girl

• Hillary would be the lesser of two evils.

What Guys Said 16

• Ultimately they both suck, so neither.

Since it looks like those two are going to be their parties candidates, with out a doubt Trump. Hillary is a liberal, anti gun, feminazi scumbag. The last thing we need is another liberal in office. If you think Obama is bad, Hillary will make him look great.

Trump is the lesser of the two evils. I like Cruz the best so far out of all the candidates.

Trump I think says things a lot of people want to hear, but has no real plan or know how. He just says what he thinks people want to hear. I don't think he's even a genuine conserative anyway.

He's also a narcissist. I think it would be a mistake to allow an such an obvious Narcissist to be the Republican presidential candidate. They're actually somewhat dangerous people and Narcissism goes well beyond them being just self absorbed. Narcissists are borderline Sociopaths. He would likely try to run things in a way that benefits him or garners him praise regardless if his policies are wise.

• There is no way I would vote for Monica Leuinskis X BF's old lady. Soooooooo

• Trump is exactly politically correct in what he says but his core ideas are sound. Clinton is total bad news.

• Bernie Sanders. GTFO of here.

• Fuck it'll be Hilary no doubt. She's riding the feminist wave and she knows it. Black president now a woman president. It's all fun and games to the nuggets in charge. They don't give a fuck about the consequences for normal people. A woman shouldn't be in charge of a sweet shop and that's not me being sexist. I've seen how badly they manage things. Look at thatcher. 30 years later that old cows policies are still affecting people

• Donald Trump, at least he's straight forward and readable. Clinton however sounds like she's holding big secrets and must wear a poker face.

• I think we lose no matter who gets elected. People like Trump because he's not a true politician. If his poll numbers drop he'll back out. I have little faith in either party since they're not concerned about the people only their party's agenda. It's been that way for quite some time. Whoever stimulates the economy and doesn't bring us into worse debt wins my vote.

• If it cam down to those two, than Jill Stein of the Green Party has my vote, but for now I'm #FeelingTheBern

• I'd rather put a gun to my head.

• Is Trump even a serious candidate? I'm just asking. Doesn't he have a company to run? He's not even a politician.

• Anyone but trump, *anybody*

• Would never vote for donald trump

• Donald Trump all the way

• Hillary is a known quantity and that quantity is a steaming load of horseshit. Trump is more like a ticking bomb, maybe it won't go off, or not be a serious explosion but if it does the horseshit will seem comparatively comfortable.

It's not a lot to choose between.

• Bernie Sanders.

• m not American hehe

What Girls Said 4

• Clinton might be incredibly flawed, but at least she isn't a racist corn cob.

• I'm not a Trump fan but, he's not a racist. I'm assuming you said that because of him saying he'd ban Muslims from emigrating to the U. S. Islam isn't a race it's a religion. One who follows Islam would be a Muslim. If people are going to be politically correct, at least get it straight.

Same thing with Mexicans. If I said I don't like Mexicans am I a racist? No. Why? Mexico isn't a race it's a country. Mexicans are people who come from Mexico, and they aren't all one race, just like Americans aren't only one race of people. I don't dislike Mexicans, I'm just making a point. If people want to be politically correct, at least be correct in who you label a racist.

• Also our country is not foul. The people running it suck, but this is without a doubt the best country to live in.

• @Knuckles77 as long as you're cis, white and upper class male. If you shoot a bunch of people as a cis, white upper class man, the media makes all kinds of excuses for you. If you're literally anything else, you're vilified. Land of the free indeed.

• I am going with Hillary

• Donald Trump

• Moving to Antarctica seems like the best option.