Is it weird that my dog likes to watch me pee?

Whenever I open the door to go into the bathroom my dogs comes sprinting across the house and follows me into the bathroom and just sits there and waits for me and stares at me with his huge brown eyes is that weird

• No it not weird my dog does that too
  • Yes that's weird your dog is a perv
  • I came her to get my 2 points

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you think about it a lot of cats follow you into the bathroom too. It's probably just your dog deciding you get no personal space no matter what you're doing!

• Is it cause he loves me so much?

• why don't you?

• College, plus my mom's boyfriend is allergic to pet hair. I had a dog but my mom got rid of her while I was away. My sister has a hamster but it's not the same as having a dog or a cat.

Most Helpful Guy

• My cat used to sit on the toilet bowl and swat at my dick while I peed until I got proper sick of it and blasted the little fuck in the face with my piss.

What Girls Said 5

• Well that a bit werid mate haha! I am scared of dog so! I wouldn't be able to!

• It's more of a separation anxiety than a "perversion".

• My dog does it to well not always. He always pushes the door open and wait for me to come out.

• Kinda weird yeah 😂

• you watch him pee when you take him out so maybe he thinks it's just what you do together

What Guys Said 6

• Wtf? Lol i'd be afraid of my dog making a lunge at it one day.. gonna force me to go Mick Vick on him

• It's weird that you let him.

• Every cat I've owned recently tries to follow me into the bathroom... When i get out the shower, there is always a cat witing by the door... I swear they are peeping on me in the shower 😳

• 5/7 for perv dog

• Is it weird my dog tried to was my sisters pussy on multiple occasions? I think you'll be fine

• My dog does not do that but i wouldn't call it weird