Name something your most afraid of in this world?

Shhiiiyydd I'm afraid of ghost lol... I swear I just can't stick around if I see a ghost... If I'm in a haunted house with my girlfriend and I see a ghost I swear I'd probably leave her behind and make it to the exit faster than she can blinkπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd be like

πŸ‘»πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ πŸ‘€
πŸ‘ƒπŸ½
πŸ‘„
πŸƒπŸ½πŸƒπŸ½πŸƒπŸ½πŸ’¨πŸ˜±πŸ˜«

GONE!✌🏽️ LoL

Aw the face came out wrong! It was suppose to be like this

👀
👃🏽
👄
I'm bored.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess the only thing im scared of is getting the HIV

What Girls Said 9

• Haha don't come around my parts then! You'll be running for your life!👻

I'm most afraid of heights, but I'm working on getting over it.

• I take it you've seen alotta ghost?😬😳😨

• Oh I see.. I like all the ones you probably hate lol😅. Bleach, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super, Cowboy Beebop, Full Metal Alchemist, a few others but my mind is drawing blanks at this particular moment. lol

• I like those! All but dragon ball, I never really got into that😅 And I haven't watched Cowboy Beebop yet but it's on my list!

• Ghosts! And like getting kidnapped and tortured by some freak.

• Ghost does it for me but I highly doubt someone someone would kidnap me, I'm too ugly and stuff 😅😂

• the airplane falling when i'm in the air. D:

you don't know how scary it actually is until you're on there... and there's actual problems.. plus awful weather and you feel the seriousness of the situation... then there's people crying, which only makes you feel even worse! and it doesn't stop for hours!!! so you start to think about the stuff you're leaving behind... and how this could possibly be your last day alive... and such... it's just an awful feeling :D

• and your update "face thingy" is also frightening.. it's so ugly... looks like a person with an extra long face. it's just ugly.

• I mean the guys face! When he finally sees the cat* 😁

• I know right? It almost seems as if he did not want to alert the woman or something haha

• Leeches.
    Hurting people I care about.

• Ah, I've done that before but not much, mainly to the women I use to love from the past..

• babies hahah! xoxo

• Death?
    But then it's not even death but more like.. the process of dying? :P If that makes sense..
    Oh! And spiders & deep water. My total horror..

• I mean I suppose death would only suck if it was a painful horrible death... I've came close to dying a few times and (yes they were painful) but I suppose the pain is so relatively short that you don't even remember it, or at least I don't

• And if I try to imagine it then I'd be afraid of deep water to, like being in the middle of the ocean swimming alone... I'd be afraid something's going to pull me under like a shark...😁 but since I haven't experienced it I'm not so fearful of it yet.

• Death
    filler

• i should say torture or poisonous spiders, but i dont fear things that would realistically hurt me. they dont appear in my life as much as the little things do.

i fear situations where i run the risk of public ridicule.

• Haha. I like your name, you must be a lord of the rings fan...😌 and if you fear public ridicule then people's opinions must matter to you greatly! Like judging you on how you look and act and stuff

• Spiders 😫

• House spiders or the big ones from the jungle and stuff?

• Both kind of, big house spiders are horrible. When I see them On TV like the big ones I get itchy and nervous 😕

• House spiders don't even scare me at all... It's the ones on TV that can make you paralyzed after one bite that scare me😁😨😱

What Guys Said 10

• Cannibals and the deep web...

• Heights. I get nervous on rollercoasters. I'm working on it tho...

• losing my hair. living a routine life; having a mediocre job, paying off a 20 year mortgage, car payments blah blah blah, then go to sleep wake up and do it all over again. horrible.

also, im not afraid of dying, seriously. when it happens you won't even know. now that doesn't mean i want to die because i very much want to live. but i'm just not afraid of it happening

• Ditto on all of that but I think that's how you start off in life, well at least that's how most of us who aren't rich started off, paying a lame car payment, working at a dead end job and making a lot of payments month after month...

• i'm afraid of:

spiders
    stop signs
    i can't think of the 3rd thing right now.

• Hahahaha😅😂 wait stop signs? Ugh.. Why if it's ask?😌

• well, yeah. i'm not stupid. we don't have that many sidewalks in my town cause i live in a suburban/rural area, but still, it could happen. it's also caused me to have a slight fear of curbs cause i i would walk home and every time a car was coming from behind, i would slip and get run over :D... that didn't happen either, but i have slipped on the curb before.

• Becoming chronically ill, or running out of money.

• Oh well I've been broke before but I'm good at making cash back when I need it soo that's no worries for me

• Even though i'm really different, I fear that when i grow up I will become like my father. Same blood, same weekness.

• Msy I ask what's his weakness?

• Can't be that bad can it?

• It is preety bad. Bit might not be the smae if i was you as your way of looking things can be really different from mine 😏

• Fuck getting my face and hand sticky.

• Trains, and closed in water (lakes, rivers, ponds) just simply CAN NOT do them.

• ocean deep water haha dont like not knowing whats below me and down there

• Ditto but I live water... I fear what I love so I understand you a bit👌🏽👍🏽

• haha i also love water and i live near a really big lake so i go swimming everyday during the summer haha just avoid thinking about how deep it is ahah

• War... violence... unjust or mistreatment of loved ones...