Have you ever felt like someone's 2nd choice?

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• yup, it sucks

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally, but I'm the one who ended up with her because she picked me in the end. Dating a girl who had a guy in her life, with a lot of history. So her feelings for him were there first. Then I come in next she developed feelings for me too.

But when push came to shove : )

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'm rarely even the 2nd choice.
    Usually I tend to be the 487th or so.

0|1
    0|0
  • um... no I was almost someone second choices and I sent him walking!

1|0
    0|0
  • By most of the male race, yes. xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I did ! I knew a guy who had a crush on my bestfriend in HS but he got rejected, a couple of Months later he asked me out, umm da heck bro! And he was a close friend of mine so AWKWARD ! I rejected him as-well of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was literally told "You are not enough for me."
    Then dumped.
    Then he started dating another girl.

So yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw, I'm never anyone's choice in general cx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes getting rejected then accepted because of something that happend with a crush is literally the definition of second choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and i pretty much stopped caring about the relationship after that

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm like the millionth choice 😐😐

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time, it's a shitty feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • im always second best or rebound

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have by my ex😫😖

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No, when I was married, I felt like my wife's 6th choice. She had three grown children and two grandchildren and I only got attention when no one else asked for her time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure, I think everyone has. It's quite rattling sometimes in regards towards the confidence. There are so many people in this world, so we should be thankful when we are someone's first choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I like got asked out and then he broke up with her. She is now being really shy around me and might like me. It sucked at first but I really like her, and I'm trying

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno. May have been. But really, I don't care because I might've treated someone else same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep
    A girl here made me feel so 💔 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never been chosen by anyone

0|0
    0|0