76% (13)67% (8)72% (21)Vote
  • other/results
    6% (1)16% (2)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• It's been 10 years since I've had a girl to celebrate the Valentine's Day with. If the holiday happened in March, it will have been 4 years. February isn't a very exciting month, and it projects to be the same old story in 2016.

0|0
    0|0
  • too early xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always alone and I think Valentine's Day is a stupid holiday. Most people don't even know how or why it became a holiday. All people care about is giving goodies to people they like or getting goodies from people that like them

0|0
    0|0
  • its long time to come valentine

0|0
    0|0
    • not really. Can you believe that it's already the last day of 2015 when just yesterday you were celebrating the new year?

• yes but valentine is almost 1.5 months far

What Girls Said 10

• I live that single life xD
    encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, its just another day even if I have a S/O I don't think that one day should be a day where he should show his love, or me its just a regular day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I AM READY! I jog outside on valentines! Its fun and than I get chipoltle yummy! hahah (:

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'm ready for my birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess. I've got no plans, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh no. It's still almost two months away. Valentine's is over rated anyways. Why do you need a "holiday" to show someone you love them. You should be showing it everyday in little ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'll probably be single then and don't care about that holiday anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't even thinking about Valentine's Day until now 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Another Valentine's Day alone.

0|0
    0|0