Do you guys think that the room on the picture is the same one this girl took those pics in? PICS INCLUDED?

So like I said on the title, I wanna know if you see any similarity between the room on the last pic and the 2 pics where of that girl, please try to look at the background the window she's infront isn't shown in the last picture but it is on the very left side of the room. This is important, please only honest opinions

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First thing I noticed is that it's photoshopped.

and I do not think it's the same place, however with the amount of space that can be seen it's pretty much hard to be to 100% sure that it isn't.. but i'm mostly sure it isn't. ... Because that would imply that room has a balcony, right? so if it does have a balcony, then it "could" be the same room, but then again you take into consideration the angle in which the bed is in... it would only seem as if it's the same room only if the room is huge and has a LOT of space between the door and where the bed is, because of where the bed is possibly shown on the other photo.

Anyway!! this is weird frekin' question! Seems even stupid.

What Guys Said 10

• So is this paranormal activity? And I must find some odd shadow in the pics?

That girl can stay over at my house if she is scared. Just saying.

• Yup... she's wearing the same earings but different shirts...

• Can't really tell, although the girl is really pretty!

• No match found

• What's this? Paranormal activity?

• I feel like she's gonna eat me lol

• Fuck the room who is the girl;)?

• You said "I am an attention wh*re" incorrectly.

:D

• Thats not me on the pic...

• 0|0
  • Possible, girls are messy as fuck.

What Girls Said 3

• Impossible to say because Missy takes over so much of the frame in her duckface selfies.

• Too difficult to tell since there's so little to compare with and the lighting is terrible (in terms of seeing the background/setting).

• Look at the thing over the door... Does it look the same? U can see it best in her first pic and then on the actual room pic from the side

• Thank u!

• If you feel like you can't trust your partner then why not just end it?

• It's possible but it's also possible it was a lot of other places :/