How do you control being impatient about waiting for a delivery online?

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually forget about it. In fact, most of the time I wouldn't even realize if it was late for a few days. Only if it was late for a week or more I would start to remember and wonder what has happened. I also never check my online orders after ordering. Unless it's a book I need for Uni, I don't really care whether it'll take 3 days or two weeks. As long as it will arrive eventually, everything's okay with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I forget about it, lol. I ordered conditioner that is supposed to keep my hair looking vibrant so I don't have to redye it as often... if at all. I pretty much forgot about it until like, the day before the estimated delivery date and when I checked and saw it was going to be delivered the next day I didn't really have room to be impatient 'cause it was gonna be there so soon.

Just placed another order yesterday for the same stuff except a deep conditioner, and I'm not even gonna bother checking the shipping until maybe tomorrow.

Just don't obsess over it and you won't be impatient.

What Guys Said 2

• Deep breathing from the belly through the nose.

• Occupy myself with other things like hobbies or work I need to do.

What Girls Said 0