How dark is your personality (Fun test)?

I got "Infrequently vile"

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

http://www.BBC.com/future/story/20151123-how-dark-is-your-personality

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Infrequently vile

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines

What Girls Said 8

• My husband basically IS the dark triad. Like, if you were an artist, and you wanted to personify the dark triad... Yeah.

He has been completely honest with ME from day one, because we have this weirdly perfect, blood-pact type relationship that's straight out of a black romance novel. I swear, even after 14+ years of marriage, I have to pinch myself to remind myself that this isn't a dream.
    But, yeah, that's with me. With everything else, nope. Classic manipulator. It's like he can't NOT manipulate.

Like, if I put a "personality quiz" like this in front of him, he CAN'T just do the honest answers. Nope. It's a game. He'll play for the highest score. Tries to guess all the answers that will give the highest X score, or the lowest Y or Z score. He can't not. Can't not play the game.

And me, I'm pretty dark triad myself. Makes me good at business. Outside of fitness competitions, I'm a super-lazy-ass freelancer who does maybe 15 hours a week of real, honest work. But I'm REALLY GOOD at negotiating. Like so so fuckin' good. Especially negotiating with men, because they are just soooo not ready for that. Not ready for dark triad woman negotiator. Negotiatress? Lol. Anyway, yeah, I'm well into six figures, working that many hours a week.

I know lots of dark triad people. Y'all listen to me, here: Dark triad people can be treacherous, back stabbing dicks, sure. But they have needs, too. And there's usually THAT ONE person, to which they will be intensely loyal. That person they'll fight for and die for.

If you are that person... stay.
    Stay.
    That's all.

• Moderately nefarious
    Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead.

• Moderately nefarious

• Infrequently vile

• Infrequently vile

• I don't need a test, I'm dark as fuck

• Moderately nefarious

• Written before test: I don't think my personality is that dark... my sense of humour is very dark though.

After: "Infrequently vile: You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines."

I leaned mostly towards the machiavellian option. I think I'm good at arguing and debate but I don't go out of my way to manipulate people definitely. If it would benefit my argument, whether for myself or other people than I will try to be more convincing if that makes sense. I actually thought about this a few days ago, at what point in an argument or debate, when you're trying to convince someone, is it manipulation. Like where's the line? That's unclear to me.

What Guys Said 8

• Moderately nefarious

• Got infrequently vile. Despite my username... I mean, yeah, I love dark humor and I often find that I'm one of the few that can laugh at anything no matter how fucked up, as long as it's funny.
    But I'm not some emo asshole.

• Moderately nefarious

So I am really a Psychopath... Interesting

• Infrequently vile

IS this even accurate?

• Moderately nefarious.

• my personality is too dark for that quiz

http://i.imgur.com/RMwThTM.png

• im a big ass slut lol

• I'm moderately nefarious