How can an older virgin think boobs feels like a bag of sand?

Off course this was from The 40 year-old virgin but still. Even when I was a virgin not so long ago (just lost it last week), I knew they absolutely don't feel like a bag of sand. You can already know that by just making out and feeling her.

They have to be fake to feel hard. But yeah, I thought that scene was funny.

According to the movie, he did kissed other girls while in bed so how can he not felt it at some point?

Most Helpful Girl

• Inexperience combined with complete idiocy, perhaps?

• yeah, the movie exaggerated a male virgin's inexperience level. Sure, I was inexperience (and still got to learn) but not like that character, not to that extreme

Most Helpful Guy

• So congrats on getting laid, I guess?

• yeah, it wasn't great sex... my girlfriend was a virgin too. I still need some practice though... looking forward to getting better.

• There was no way it could have been great, neither one of you had done it before.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, isn't a bag of sand squishy and soft feeling? I never understood how that was a bad analogy lol

• Its suppose to be a joke!

• how? well... he's stupid lol

• Oh your talking a movie?

What Guys Said 0