What Types Of Girls Are Better At Cosplay?

Colored:

White American:
Asian:

• Colored Girls
  • White American Girls
  • Asian Girls

Most Helpful Girl

• When I go to conventions, I've seen many good ones. One of my favorites I'd ever seen was an African American woman dress up as Storm. She was so beautiful, and her costume looked amazing.

Jessica Nigri and Yaya Han make some beautiful, detailed costumes. It's hard to pick one, since they all are obviously fans and put in a lot of hard work in their cosplay.

Most Helpful Guy

• Asians win no offense.

What Girls Said 8

• I think a lot of Asians do the eyelid glue and circle lenses and make themselves look white to better portray the characters that have big round colorful eyes

• Everyone can pull it off!

• Girls who are passionate about cosplay regardless of the color of their skin. 👌

• Asian girls of course

• Considering how most anime characters are Japanese or Japanese-ish, I feel that realistically, Japanese or other Asian girls would make the best anime cosplayers.

• For cosplay, I chose Asian because they invented it and the whole anime scene. Seems like Black people tend to have a lot of flair carrying off various styles in general. White people, the really pale ones, make good vampires.

• Anyone can pull it off. If you have creativity, resources (money XD) and attitude, I think anyone could do it

• Cosplay and anime originates in Japan, so Japanese to be precise.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course Asian girls.

• Depends on the character.

• it will always be Asian girls and Asian boys