What do terrorists get, from terrorizing?

Obviously it's to instill fear, but, what's the real reason behind it?

Most Helpful Guy

• They have an agenda that they want to spread, and ruining people's lives brings their agenda in the spot light.

• What's the agenda then

• I fully support Israel, I'm jewish

• I support Israel too; they are a country that literally is fighting for their survival.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't get it either.. like if they were against non Muslims.. then why do they kill Muslims.. and if this is on me to spread fear.. than is it worth losing their own lives.. there minds are completely fucked up.. that's something I am sure about

• i have no idea, power? has me stumped

• They're just not right mentally. It's like trying to understand a serial killer who rapes, dismembers and eats his victims... We'll never fully understand because they don't have a normal brain like us. Terrorists are fucked, look at the inhumane animalistic shit they do, even to kids. There is no explanation as to how somebody can kill babies and feel ok with it, rape hundreds and feel good, slaughter thousands and not wish he were also dead.

What Guys Said 4

• They're paid to do so obviously.

• silmply they have their princpales and want to impose it but nowadays these groups are generated by politicians for self serving benefits

• Infamy?

• Compliance or a reaction which serves their aims. For example a lot of Islamic terrorists want the west to turn against Muslims in the hope this will generate more recruits for them.