How do you react to alcohol?

I just get dizzy and sleepy. Isn't it supposed to be better than that? What's your own reaction to it?

• Alcohol makes me feel GREAT!
  • It doesn't do much for me :(
  • Never tried it. Show me the results...

Most Helpful Girl

• It goes in steps. First step it all goes down to may womanly parts,2nd stage I get a little dizzy and sillier,3rd stage I'm wanting to sleep from being dizzy,4th stage I pass out asleep till I'm not dizzy anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just like you. It only makes me dizzy and sleepy which is kind of pointless because I feel sleepy even when sober.

Plus it tastes awful 😑

What Girls Said 1

• I just go quiet.

What Guys Said 5

• It relaxes me but too much makes me sleepy.

• I get a bit too extroverted xD

• Oh, dude. Alcohol changes me a lot. I'm way more loud and energetic than when I'm sober.

• I've heard it does this to people. Sounds cool. Too bad it doesn't for me.

• Yeah, but I doubt it's the alcohol that makes them popular. And you're 30 dude, do people still be doing that shit at 30?

• Umm, look at Amy Schumer, Chelsea Handler, Kathy Griffin, Melissa McCarthy, Russell Brand, etc. people act like total drunken idiots at any age.

• alcohol is boring, its amazing with weed.

• Usually with a "yes please".