Happy New Year to all my GAG peeps! What was the best thing that happened this year?

First of all i want to say happy new year to all my gag squad: @Ashely_Princess @EmpatheticLady @justbanannaz @zombiebabe @Ginnyweasley97 @Phoenix98 @questionman @vishna @prof_don @azuregirl @pinkbeauty @XNicholemariex3 and all the other gagers out there! The best thing that happened to me this year actually happened a few weeks ago when i got hired to a part time job that paid less but offered stability and paid time off for part timers. Plus it offers bonuses for sales.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to go with getting accepted into college. I have an entire month off and I want to go back because completing school work makes me feel accomplished.

• That's great! Yeah I agree there having so much time off school does suck because you don't get to learn anything. And also it helps things go by faster. These last few days after Christmas sped by after I started work. 5 and 8 hour days go by like nothing anymore. Yesterday was the longest day though it was literally 8 hours in a hotel conference room doing orientation for new employees for a new store opening up. But we get paid for it and we got free doughnuts, coffee, pizza, candy, soda, and water all day lol. So they made us feel welcome.

• Thanks for MHO!

• Welcome! Good luck with your job pursuits

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• happy new year bro! so happy for u omg! it's been a bit of a struggle for u but u got something!

for me personally id say just finishing my first degree with good results. i can't explain how happy i feel knowing that i get to graduate in April and take on my masters this year =]

• I didn't die. I did pretty well in school. I made a good schedule. I didn't break up with my boyfriend. My family was happier than usual.
    And congrats on the job :)

• Thanks friend, I hope you have a wonderful new year! And congrats on the job! :D

• Thank you, and same to you! Getting a new job this year finally helped make my year better in addition to making some new friends. :)

• congrats for the job bro!

• Happy new year!

• Thanks! Same goes to you!

The best were the concerts and coming out

• Congrats on the new job!
    As for me, I'm glad I got to visit a good friend of mine from out of state last October since it's been a while since I last saw her.

• You're very welcome my friend, happy new year to you 😌😌😌

• happy new year to u to 😎

What Guys Said 3

• The best thing that happened in 2015, is that I survived the car accident I was in back in April.

http://imgur.com/GXWgG7e

My younger brother and I walking away from that alive with very minor injury , is PLENTY to be thankful for.

I am alive for a reason, is what I tell myself. :)

• Thanks 😃
    Happy New Year to you too.
    I'd say the best thing that happened this year was my trip to Ottawa. Met an interesting person that showed me what I could achieve if I believed in myself. I also found out about Ayn Rand, her philosophy is a great self esteem boost.

• She was the best.