Is taking public transit degrading?

Paris isn't like L. A. How are attitudes towards public transit where you live?

• I live in a place with good public transportation & no, it's not degrading
  • I live in a place with good public transportation & yes, it's degrading
  • I live in a place with terrible public transportation & no, it's not degrading
  • I live in a place with terrible public transportation & yes, it's degrading
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never felt humiliated or like I was lacking self-respect just because I took a bus somewhere. Nor does anyone around where I live think of taking public transit in that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I live in a place with good public transportation & no, it's not degrading" Naw since as long as you're getting from point #A to point #B who should it matter what ___ thinks? They bitch ass ain't gone give you a "free" ride on average now are they?

• ___ thinks. *
      Since they bitch ass ain't gone give ya "free" ride on average now are they? *

What Girls Said 3

• Mix of C & D. Chicago has it's good and bad parts. In some places it's really nice, and others. Well, you get to watch hobos masturbate in front of your face.

• I've never had any problems taking transit. However I do know someone who won't take the bus at all so her mother brought her a just so she wouldn't have to sit on a bus.

• I have lied all over the US and Europe. I don't think it's degrading, and in a highly populated area it makes a lot of sense.

What Guys Said 6

• Auckland, New Zealand has good public transport and no it is not degrading.

• In Southern Calfornia it's generally looked down upon. It's not only a ridiculous attitude, but it probably holds us back from bettering the system, too.

• Its looked down on where i live, by some.. But people only know what u tell them

• I live in Chicago and using commute by bike, but when I do use public transpiration (usually the train), it's not degrading at all.. I see all types of people taking transportation. It's cheaper and more convenient.

• transportation* sorry

• @Applefan1 Yes I have! They look super clean and comfortable!

• @BuchitaBuchys Yeah the L always seems to attract the bad apples on the Green and Red line!

• In Atlanta, public transportation dominated by people so vile they piss in elevators.

• It means I'm too lazy to get my license