Are you a believer in Karma, what goes around, comes around? Or, are you more of the opinion some people never get what they truly deserve?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to.. Untill i saw my dad rip off every person he ever met.. He would ruin a persons life for 20 bucks, sometimes less... I never saw anything bad happen to him, he actually had very good luck... So no, i dont...

• Strange how some great people never get good and dodgy people never get bad.

• Great to hear, make the most of it my brother, and may 2016 and beyond be great for you :)

• 👍👍👍👍👍👍

What Girls Said 4

• I t goes both ways at times What goes around comes around in most cases. Still some never really get what they truly deserve.

• What goes around comes around! I believe that, it will happen for them, when the time is right

• I really believe in it

• I think what you give, you get 3 fold.

What Guys Said 4

• I say it comes around , you reap what ya sew. Some people don't believe in what they can see. Sooooo , if they don't witness it , it didn't happen.

• Westernized karma? Or real karma? I don't believe in either one though. But I think it's a variation of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Or another variation: "You reap what you sow." Or even related to an eye for an eye.

It's all about whether you should expect more of others than you expect of yourself.

• I don't believe in Karma, luck, chance or any of that stuff, everything happens for a reason.

But
    For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action.
    Newtons Third Law of Motion

Which can not only be used in motion but in all maters of life.

• I think everyone eventually gets what they deserve.