Have you ever wished pain or misery onto someone?

Have you ever disliked someone so much that you really wanted them to get hurt or bad things to happen to them?

A couple of years ago I was extremely angry at someone because they really hurt me, and I actually hoped that they would try to kill themself again. I told him straight to his face to go kill himself... and he actually attempted to because of me. At the time I was literally like "Aw too bad he didn't actually die" now looking back at it, I just think about how horrible of a person I am. I mean I still hate him but I dont want him to die

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i think we have all said something like that at some time, few rarely mean it literally... quite often its someone we have been close to as it is difficult to be that emotional about someone or thing you don't care about.

• Yeah we were really close. Not only was he one of my best friends but I was also kind of in love with him. And one day he just instantly decided he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. And I was so fucking devastated. I was sad that I lost him but angry at him for doing that to me. So I guess I dont hate him, but I hate what he did

• cool. i am too.

What Girls Said 3

• I've honestly never done this.

• I've never wished for someone to die but I have hated a couple of people and wished them ill.

Until I realized that it's like drinking poison that you made for someone else, yet it turns inward. It's not worth it. So I nonlnger let myself do it.

• Im not fonna lie and say i haven't i have and i dont even regret it
    I still wish it on the 2 people

What Guys Said 3

• If someone crosses me I remove their existence from my environment so to wish hurt/misery onto them would mean I am still thinking about them which I am not so in answer to your question no.

• Probebly out of anger. But I forgot if I did.

• hell yea, that's how I felt today