Would you still talk to someone who confessed their feelings to you?

If not, why.

• Yes
  • No
  • Only if they were my friend
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, definitely. People open up to me a lot in real life but not a lot on GAG. The ones that tend to be the worst are divorced men. When they open up, it's a massive amount of built-up hurt or built-up anger. I do appreciate the fact that they open up to me though, makes me feel trustworthy considering that there's male ego involved and men don't usually like to show vulnerability.

Most Helpful Girl

• i see no reason why one wouldn't. that b kinda mean. =/

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the situation.. If a girl confesed she had feeling for me, and i didn't have them, probly not... Other than that, it great

• Course I would, assuming that I denied their feelings I can easily just move on and forget about what happened earlier. However if it makes the girl extremely uncomfortable, agitated, or something and she tells me I would stop.

• yes, its great when you have someone you can talk to like that

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. It's only awkward if you make it awkward. If they are okay with talking to me, then I'm okay with talking to them. I've had friends confess to liking me and we still talked all the time afterwards.

• If they were a friend yes but if they started acting creepy I would become distant