Anyone ever feel like running away from your problems in the middle of the night?

Anyone ever feel like running away from everything that's going on in your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes there's a fine line between running away and just wanting a change. But yea, I've moved a lot for that reason. Not so much running away, but more for a change, and finding out what the heck I wanted to do with my life. Fresh starts can be a good thing, but only if it really is a new start, and you don't fall into the same rut you were in before. Just don't use it like a drug to escape reality. Reality has a habit of chasing after you, and you won't be able to run fast enough to get away from it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell me about it :( YES. Yes, I do.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah! I never felt like that. Running away will just keep my problems away for a while. You know, how you solve the problem... you solve the first part of it, and then next, just like any mathematical problem. Similarly if you have many problems, solve the first one, take credit for that and then the next one. :) I ain't trying to teach you, just reminding you, everyone needs a reminder at some point in his/her life.

• Not as much now but I used to sometimes

• All of the time I think about disappearing... for years I've been dreaming of it actually

What Girls Said 0