Should do we respect gays and lesbians? Why?

If everyone were gay or lesbian, there would never be a child and human race would face extinction.
So logically, we don't want everyone to be gay or lesbian. But of course it's a freedom.
But most of the world don't respect homos, especially muslim countries. So do you think we should respect them?
Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• What a dumb question. Obviously we should respect all human beings regardless of sexuality, race or religion.
    And people dying out if everyone were gay? Come on you can't be that dumb. Obviously if the whole world was gay all the people would have to help each other reproduce, just because you're gay doesn't mean you can't have children, homos still have sperm and lesbians still have a womb and eggs, so hello? What's the problem?

• hahaha Russia and muslims world disagree you

• So some of them would unfortunately. Do you disagree too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Homosexuality is not a choice, it's given to you. Just like heterosexuality. Because of this, asking "should we respect gays/lesbians?" is basically like asking "should we respect people with disabilities?" or "should we respect men/women?" or "should we respect people with blond/brown/red/black hair?"
    The question is really: what world do we want. Do we want to live in a world where people work together, where they are social and empathetic, where they help and care for each other, where they support one another and try to find a peaceful and happy way to coexist OR do we want to have a world of hatred, bigotry, intolerance and violence? I think the question is pretty easy to answer.

Also, maybe it would be a good thing if humans couldn't reproduce anymore. Certainly for planet earth, it would be the best thing that could happen.
    I think the

What Girls Said 3

• Because everyone deserves to be treated with basic respect and decency? Like why is that such a hard concept for you people to wrap your head around?

• Because they're human.

• Why shouldn't we? They are humans. World is overpopulated and most people are straight so it's not like we are going to go extinct. And if we did, we would be doing the planet a favor.

• So, you want all people to die? Don't you worry about your child?
      You western people are so different than others

• No I don't. But I do realize that humans are currently burden to this planet. I worry about all children because we might make this planet unhabitable.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't fucking use the word logical in your barbarous diatribe.

• So if nobody has a child, would human race exist more, idiot?
      Go do some math homework

• I think of everyone as a person entitled to same respect as everyone else no matter who they are - Homosexuals are just as normal as next person in my eyes.

• I see no reason why we should care about homosexuality at all.
    If people are so afraid of homosexuality I don't see why they are forcing them to marry women and have offspring. If anything that will only create more gays, if it's genetical.

Let gays be gays.

• 0|0
  • I don't respect the majority of the world. Especially religious people. But we all have to get along now don't we.

• Because not everyone is gay, so their actions don't have any effect on your life whatsoever.

• Yes.

Simple: They are human too and have feelings as well.

The notion that "what if everyone is gay" - there are literally billions of people out there. Even if half of it were gay, we still have enough people to repopulate.