Is it bad that I want to fight all the time?

Lol was literally out trying to instigate fights tonight in the club. One tried to steal my homies wallet and I choked him with one hand lol. Got me so pumped. I was starting shit with so many people after. This immature? I just wanted to scrap with someone.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like you are a major reason why I've stopped going to nightclubs when I was 17 or so. I find it really sad that people can't just be nice to each other and have a good time together. There's always some idiot who feels the need to ruin everyone's evening. Also, guys like you are part of the reason night club entry fees are expensive. If people could just be nice to one another, security staff wouldn't be necessary and everyone could be way more relaxed.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• If you want to fight all the time, join a boxing gym or become an MMA fighter. After a few years of sparring and going to war in the ring with guys in your class, your attitude towards fighting will be tempered.

Picking fights with guys at a club is not tough. It's regressive savagery.

• 0|0
  • of course it is bad.

• Somebody gon catch a #SmokedPack