Do you believe you have changed during this past year?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!! May everyone be blessed throughout this coming year.

So my question is, do you believe you have changed a little? Or a lot?

I have changed physically and mentally as well. I have changed how I look and of course, I have obtained a more of an open mind and stopped being flammatory.

How about you? How did you change?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have readjusted this year more than changed - The period of a couple of years up to 2014 necessitated a couple of forced changes - Next year will be a return to normality to some extent so I have spent this year kinda of preparing for it - Physically I said to myself that I needed to get my body back in a good place so I really watched what I ate and drank for last 5 months, I lost 47 lbs (21 kgs) and feel the healthiest I have been for a long while. Mentally I looked at myself and saw what made me happiest, reining in the side of myself that may have caused negativity to concentrate on positive things.
    I have known you a couple of months and I think "changed" is a very big word - Physically you have just shown your natural beauty a bit more and mentally I think you are letting people in to see the true you, people are seeing a more open, softer Starfishlover all the while keeping your admirable strength of character.
    The new you is a lovely person but I always had the feeling that she was underneath because when I spent time talking to you and you let your guard down, I found you to be a really likeable young woman rather than the self confessed "GaG Villain" you thought you were. You have an awful lot to be proud of with yourself this year.

Most Helpful Girl

• a little. not as much as i have in other years.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 3

• Yes physically and mentally! I grew a little!

• Happy New Year to you as well.

I've changed in what I do for a career and have been through things that make me appreciate the good times even more.

• I guess I became more spiritual