Gagers, what kind of personality would you say you have?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I AM THE LOVELY ADOREABLE QUEEN OF COURSE!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Aloof, distant, unassuming, quiet, observant, mellow, low energy, wallflower

Basically imagine the life of the party, then take the exact opposite of that, and that is me. I've been described as a black hole of sound. Unlike some people I don't really open up much once you get to know me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bubbly and loveable once you get to know me :3

2|0
    0|0
  • Quiet, shy and kind I'd say

2|1
    0|0
  • A personality is made up of traits, so to answer I'll list my stronger traits.

Deliberate-Meticulous-Friendly-Honest-Amorous-Calm-Inquisitive

1|0
    0|0
  • Its simple A DARK ONE, I am mysterious kind of person (according to my G. fs) people say I have no heart but I think its not my problem If can easily dump a crying g. f because I know tears are their best weapon always available.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am reserved, like very reserved, way more reserved than the word "reserved" itself.
    You?

1|0
    0|0
  • Introverted, blunt, raunchy, but eloquent. Usually quiet, but opens up fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boring , socially awkward, inquisitive

1|0
    0|0
  • proud, ambitious, solid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a one word for my personality :
    AWESOME 💗

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• - Talkative
    - Hyper
    - Extroverted
    - Sociable
    - Friendly
    - Smiley and bubbly
    - Laughs a lot
    - Kind but a bit too much (people can easily take advantage of me)
    - Compassionate
    - Dreamer
    -Chill and hardly offended
    - Sentimental
    - The peacemaker

2|0
    0|0
  • Sarcastic jokester that's just hiding her sensitivities.

2|0
    0|0
  • COMPLICATED AS FUCCCCCKK.

If you ask any of my friends, some who I talk to a lot, some who I barely talk to, they will all say different stuff even though I do not change the way I act. I'm just so fucking complicated.

I'm kinda curious now.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just look at my profile pic
    Otherwise, im intelligent but lazy, insecure, a know-it-all and lately also quite wild and adventurous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shy and quiet. Takes a while to get to know me, but when I open up to someone you'll know you'll have a friend in me. I'm kind and I hate mean people. I'm an introvert and hate going to places to crowdy, and would much rather spend the evening cuddled up with a blanket binge watching one of my many tv shows :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Slightly left of centre, sarcastic, cheeky, funny and implausible.

1|0
    0|0
  • - Easy going
    - Smart
    - Confident
    - Introverted and shy (yet I can become the life of a party if/when need be. Sounds weird but thats how I am.)
    - Caring
    - Fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Introvert, Shy, Bubbly, Silly, Weird, Awkward, Sweet, Caring :D

1|0
    0|0