Is a guy easily fooled by a pretty girl?

I'm starting to think so

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes yes would be a fair assumption but guy learns after a couple of times.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know.. a guy can answer this better..

What Guys Said 14

• Yes
    The prettier u r the easier it is for u to get yeses

• Some guys might be.

Saying that though, maybe the guy is just telling her what he wants her to hear because he wants to get her into bed?

I've noticed some guys sucking up to women to get what they want, it never strikes me as genuine, so no I don't think they're actually being fooled.

• Girls can manipulate guys easily. It's just the question if they exploit this trait.

• what does that even mean?

• depends which head he is thinking with

• there's a limit cause when we meet you where gonna treat the girl nice cause its the common thing to do but after a while will get sick of her and start treating her like crap

• Yes, and anything I added to that statement would merely be filler to satisfy GAG's answer requirements.

• Only the beta males are. Smarter ones will see through most of the shit.

• We got a saying that applies here where I come from - "As soon as your penis stands your brain stops functioning."
    If a girl knows what she's doing she can easily manipulate a "easy structured" guy.

• Yes since I'm really inexperienced with girls.

• I think so

• No, I don't think so

• Easier than an ugly one sure. Same is true of girls with guys.

• Not really. I'd be more easily fooled by an ugly guy. The pretty ones I would know to be careful around

• Everybody is different. If I've ever been fooled by a girl I still don't know about it. I think in general girls are just as likely to be taken in.

• It depends if he's inexperienced or not. As men age and inevitably experience emotional scars inflicted upon them by despicable women they start to cop on to women and their behavior and see the red flags they ignored due to inexperience and ignorance.

What Girls Said 3

• I think so , especially if her is low on self esteem

• Maybe he is

• Yes they are