0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• bitch
    bɪtʃ/Submit
    noun
    a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.
    informal
    a difficult or unpleasant situation or thing.
    "working the night shift is a bitch"
    synonyms: nightmare; More
    verbinformal
    make spitefully critical comments.
    "everybody was bitching about their colleagues"
    synonyms: be spiteful about, criticize, find fault with, run down, cast aspersions on, speak ill of, slander, malign; More

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• The literal definition is a female dog, but normally describes someone who just nags destructively and complains with no constructive advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • whiny, obnoxious, arrogant, coward

1|1
    0|0
  • Antagonistic, obnoxious, manly girls that won't shut up and have a rod up their ass

0|0
    0|0
  • A female dog actually I use this word for this only purpose 😂if I meant something else I'd say whore

0|0
    0|0
  • To me bitch is the female version of asshole. Even though asshole can be used for both men and women, I find it fits more for men :PP
    Or you could use it like "YAS BITCH WORK IT"

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the only definition I'll acknowledge.

bitch
    biCH/
    noun
    noun: bitch; plural noun: bitches; noun: a bitch

a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.

0|0
    0|0
  • a bitch is someone who goes against what their traits should be.

a male bitch is a wimp, non masculine, no guts.

a female bitch is moody and aggressive and mouthy, not feminine.

0|0
    1|0
    • The right about the female definition and i could add many things in, but there is no such thing as a male bitch, the word was meant to offend women.

• A female human who behaves like a female dog in heat and thinks it's their right to be given treats regardless of when, where and what their relationships are.

If a male dog catches a fox for a female dog and that female dog stays with him just for the fox, then that female dog is in turn a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch? Isn't that the new word for girl/women?

0|1
    0|0
  • a female dog, that is what i learned since kindergarten and that is what i use it for

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically anything with a vagina

0|1
    0|0
  • a girl on her period

0|1
    0|0
  • A chick that is manipulative and will betray anyone just to reach her goals. Bonus points if she has a lot of intercourse with different sexual partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • You.

----------

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't got time to write a essay

0|0
    0|0
  • When she acts out for not getting what she wants

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Very smart woman who calls you out on your bs and hurts your ego as a result. This is the most common type cursed.

Then there is actual bitch who is an evil player of woman who hurts nice men for fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • My definition of a bitch: Me.

0|0
    1|0
  • generally people that curse a lot, are trashy and rude and loud for the most part, attention-seeking, but most importantly are very mean to others and think they are the sh*t even though they're not even close...

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman with morals of a man ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • Somebody that mistreats people to boost their own self-esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangin
    In
    The
    Cunt
    Hole

So I be like "Maaaaaan yous a bitch"

0|0
    0|0
  • The real definition is a female dog.
    Plain and simple from day one a bitch is a female dog in heat. (A time in which she can conceive)
    But urban wise or social
    A "bitch" is someone who is acting or is irrelevent, loud, cowardly and or is not respected because they are being called this
    However being called a "bad bitch" is to some people seen as more of a compliment or a power word. She's big she's bad, she's down and in charge. (Possibly smokes drinks party's but is put together)
    However none are a compliment they are just masked by arrogance. It's first definition is its real one so no o e should be accepted being called one

1|0
    0|0
  • A female dog...

0|1
    0|0
  • Me

Myself

And, I.

0|0
    0|0