What is your definition of a bitch?

Define please

Most Helpful Guy

• bitch
    bɪtʃ/Submit
    noun
    1.
    a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.
    2.
    informal
    a difficult or unpleasant situation or thing.
    "working the night shift is a bitch"
    synonyms: nightmare; More
    verbinformal
    1.
    make spitefully critical comments.
    "everybody was bitching about their colleagues"
    synonyms: be spiteful about, criticize, find fault with, run down, cast aspersions on, speak ill of, slander, malign; More

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• The literal definition is a female dog, but normally describes someone who just nags destructively and complains with no constructive advice.

• whiny, obnoxious, arrogant, coward

• Antagonistic, obnoxious, manly girls that won't shut up and have a rod up their ass

• A female dog actually I use this word for this only purpose 😂if I meant something else I'd say whore

• To me bitch is the female version of asshole. Even though asshole can be used for both men and women, I find it fits more for men :PP
    Or you could use it like "YAS BITCH WORK IT"

• This is the only definition I'll acknowledge.

bitch
    biCH/
    noun
    noun: bitch; plural noun: bitches; noun: a bitch

1.
    a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.

• a bitch is someone who goes against what their traits should be.

a male bitch is a wimp, non masculine, no guts.

a female bitch is moody and aggressive and mouthy, not feminine.

• The right about the female definition and i could add many things in, but there is no such thing as a male bitch, the word was meant to offend women.

• A female human who behaves like a female dog in heat and thinks it's their right to be given treats regardless of when, where and what their relationships are.

If a male dog catches a fox for a female dog and that female dog stays with him just for the fox, then that female dog is in turn a bitch.

• Bitch? Isn't that the new word for girl/women?

• a female dog, that is what i learned since kindergarten and that is what i use it for

• Basically anything with a vagina

• a girl on her period

• A chick that is manipulative and will betray anyone just to reach her goals. Bonus points if she has a lot of intercourse with different sexual partners.

• You.

----------

• Haven't got time to write a essay

• When she acts out for not getting what she wants

What Girls Said 9

• Very smart woman who calls you out on your bs and hurts your ego as a result. This is the most common type cursed.

Then there is actual bitch who is an evil player of woman who hurts nice men for fun.

• My definition of a bitch: Me.

• generally people that curse a lot, are trashy and rude and loud for the most part, attention-seeking, but most importantly are very mean to others and think they are the sh*t even though they're not even close...

• A woman with morals of a man ;)

• Somebody that mistreats people to boost their own self-esteem

• Bangin
    In
    The
    Cunt
    Hole

So I be like "Maaaaaan yous a bitch"

• The real definition is a female dog.
    Plain and simple from day one a bitch is a female dog in heat. (A time in which she can conceive)
    But urban wise or social
    A "bitch" is someone who is acting or is irrelevent, loud, cowardly and or is not respected because they are being called this
    However being called a "bad bitch" is to some people seen as more of a compliment or a power word. She's big she's bad, she's down and in charge. (Possibly smokes drinks party's but is put together)
    However none are a compliment they are just masked by arrogance. It's first definition is its real one so no o e should be accepted being called one

• A female dog...

• Me

Myself

And, I.