Gagers, do you like to go to the gym?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah,. as long as its not the one an hour away. I chug 4 glasses of water before i go. NEVER DO THAT! You will be clentching so hard, its like your preventing a volcano eruption. ( i know i probably spelled that wrong)

• I like the feeling you get whenyour muscles are sore and tired. It makes me feel like im working really good.

• Thanks for mho

• You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I've been lazy of late, often get that way in the winter.. but I love going, always rate the girls with the guys' whirlpool bath group.

• It's a good way to depressurize, and you're in the environment to improve yourself. So, yes.

• I don't currently have a gym membership but I want to join again.

• Hell yeah!!

• I don't mind it - if I can find time to go. Granted, I'm not a fan of running. But I need to start as I have some pounds to lose.

• no i hate it.

posers.

weirdos.

geeks.

women who wear revealing stuff and get offended if you don't like even glancing.. what the fuck do they expect? hahahaha..

guys who try to look bad to strangers by grunting a lot when lifting weights.

machines that hanve't changed in 20 years and are boooooring.

i just either do home exercises or go to yoga or dancing classes.

• I love going to the gym.

• Yes, I do.

• I used to work out at the gym but all the juiced up guys and smart people whose only purpose in life is to give you their advice made me switch to homegym. If you wanna get strong, flexible and healthy you can do pretty much all the training by yourself with only very little equipment.

• I go often as possible. I just like self improvement as a whole.

• The gym is the best place for me. I love working out. Oh, and that feeling of high you get after squats or cardio? I mean, who needs drugs when you can do squats for high reps?

• I don't.
    I prefer exercising at home and at the club, but you won't find me in a gym

• Since the city I live in doesn't have an MMA gym no more, then no I hate going to the gym because It's gonna be either weight lifting or a fat loss program. I HATE IT NOW.

• Gym... I hate that guy! It's easier to work out at home.

• I hate exercising.

• Yes, at least three times a week no excuses.

• It's my second home

• yes i do very much

• I love going to the gym, its a pleasure just to go lift heavy weights.

• ya i love the feeling afterwards and a relaxing in the sauna afterwards

• I love the gym

• yes regularly

• Yeah i love watching other girls working out there :)

• Nope, don't want woman to get jealous over the size of my breast.

• Gagers lol

What Girls Said 16

• meet it's more of a chore for me atm, not gonna lie. after all I've been through regarding my weight, it's hard to just love the process straight away.

• I do enjoy it! I got my first membership in October in a brand new gym so it's lovely in there and personal trainers are always there, plus it's 24/7 and they do challenges and you can win trips to USA or AUS! :)

• Yes.. but I hate when there's a lot of people.. most of them just sitting there taking up machines while they talk... ... I hate when the majority of guys just look like hungry lions while they work out ~wondering eyes~ searching for the next prey... ... I need to switch gyms... cause these type of things will probably make me start hating the gym... :/

• Yeah most days!

• Nope. I don't like to exercise. And there's too many people outside. *hisses*

• No, it's so boring. I cycle and I prefer to do so outside.

• Sometimes, haha.

• Yes! I love to work out!

• hahaaha whats a gym

• Nope!!! The only thing that I like doing that is considered an exercise is walking and that is exclusively to the fridge

• Of course I love the gym💕

• Yes its relaxing to move some muscles after whole day of studying!! I like to go to the gym.

• Of course not

• Love the gym

• I love the gym. Gives me a release.

• No, I hate it