What would you do if you could trade bodies with someone of the opposite gender?

Anything you want that is not obviously sexual... Because I think we all know what we would do first! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out and see what it's like being a man. Nothing crazy, since I don't do that as a female, but I am curious how I would be treated as a male. I'll still have my personality - just a different body.

What Guys Said 4

• It would be a good experiment to see what it is like I hope I don't get a fashionista, some of the high fashions look like torture devices

• Would be interesting to see how people react and treat me differently - positively and negatively.

• Paint my nails, style my hair, see what it's like to wear a bra, and skirts, dresses, yoga pants

• oh come on i can't be a woman and not be sexual. i'd like to be an extremely hot woman for a week or a month.

What Girls Said 1