What do you want to change for 2016?

I want work on my spending addiction and gambling addiction. I get a high off spending lots of money and the gambling thing gives me a thrill more than anything. I love money and winning.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of with you money-wise, I don't have spending addictions or anything but I do sometimes end up buying shit I don't really need. So I'd like to save more money this year, definitely. I also want to try to go out more. I'm introverted and completely fine with it, though sometimes it does feel as if I'm missing out on some stuff by not going to parties I've been invited to. Sometimes I dread going to them, but go anyway, and end up having a blast. I just need to come out of my shell a little more.

What Guys Said 6

• I have been leading a healthy lifestyle, I want to keep that up

• I would have never known you were a gambler. You're too cute to be a gambler lol.
    What I want to do this year is bring my credit score up and save more money and spend less.

• I want to be more social and expand my friend base so that I can meet new people and stay busy. Hopefully snag a nice girl.

• My job. I hate 3rd shift. I'd prefer 1st shift.

• I want to bring America to to its former glory.
    #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• I want a new girlfriend who give me head. and I wanna a new job.

• Lol so you mean to tell me none of the girls you with before never went down on you or did not like doing it?

• I miss somethings

• I thought you wanted head? I said if they did not like doing it? Not you not liking oral sex lol

What Girls Said 3

• I want to get a tighter grip on healthy habits (working out once a day, even if I've only got the time/energy for something small, for example). I want to make myself more confident. And I want to be more responsible about school.

Easing back on my endless Amazon shopping would definitely be a bonus as well. That really sucks away a lot of my money. :/

• Continue on the same path.. Remain focused and get out of my comfort zone regularly

• I want to stop wars