How would you feel if someone you were once inlove with (and secretly still are) texts you Happy New years while drunk?

how would you feel if someone you were once inlove with (and secretly still are) texts you Happy New years after a long time of not speaking to you (due to some issues) but you realize that person was actually drunk when he/she texted you... like at first i was so happy when i saw that it was him in my inbox after a long time but then i realized it was a drunk text so now it makes me feel shitty... like it really ruined my whole day... :/ it hurts to know that he won't speak to me sober but when he's drunk he hits me up... and i bet he wasn't really thinking of me he was just drunk and i liked his status and he saw i had some attractive pics up so he hit me up.. this is what he wrote... "Happy news payyyi" by the looks of it he was really f***d up... i wrote back "happy new years godbless!!! and he didn't say anything else after that... just left me on seen (note: i replied 4 hrs late cause i have just woken up) you think he's still mad at me?

What would you feel if this happened to you? how should i feel?

im odee sad yooooo

for a second i thought he cares about me but it was just a plain drunk happy new year text

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why secretly?

• because i cut him of , and removed him from fb and everything and he probably thinks i hate him but i still love him

• Then be honest.

• It's not easy i'm very prideful and he always flirts with other females and is obviously infatuated or in love with someone else, the only reason he probably hit me up was because i liked a post that he tagged his niece who's on my friendslist and it showed up on my news feed plus he was very drunk & was probably lusting on my photos that's why he hit me up... i don't trust him anymore...