Do you stress eat?

I stress eat all the time! Sometimes, I don't even know the difference from being hungry or being bored. xD

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm literally depressed since a year though I don't do silly stuff tbh. Yeah sometimes I forget to eat and I sleep 2hours a day except that I'm all fine 😊
    Eating bc of stress is something usually girls do :P

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• at work sometimes I do :p

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I eat when I'm bored, same with alcohol.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yeeees I gained A LOT of weight last year when I had anxiety and depression! like, in 3 months i didn't fit in any of my jeans lol, thankfully, I almost lost it all and I'm back to normal! I couldn't look at myself in the mirror anymore, so I stopped the treatment and focused on having positive energy, and worked my ass off to drop those extra pounds!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I normally do!

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm really stressed out or upset it's the opposite with me. I can't eat at all then. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah sometimes, but it doesn't happen too often. it was really bad a few years ago though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't. I don't eat when I'm stressed out. Stressing out and eating doesn't go well with me

1|0
    0|0
  • That's all my day has consisted of, stress eating and sleeping.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes a friend got me in that bad habit.

I now try to stress eat vegetables.

So far it's working. 😊😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes :/ horrible habit

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.. more like I stress don't-eat lol.. I have literally spent entire rows of days without eating anything during stressful times :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I know how to control myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I have good control :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete opposite actually. If im stressed i dont eat at all...

1|1
    0|0