Have you ever, or would you ever, meet up with someone you've talked to on GAG?

Updates:
Follow up question: Do you live close by or do you travel to meet? Since I live in Denmark meeting anyone from GAG would be hard.

0|0
14|21

Most Helpful Guy

• No can't trust people who know what I think

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Not yet. I have made some awesome friends on here and would meet them if closer. Have spent hours on the phone with some of them. Cannot think of a reason not to meet with people I like on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are a couple of persons I would love to meet! (ignoring my social anxiety)

but most are way too far away. the closest one would be @ElissaDido , that would be about a 4hrs drive so nothing too bad. I'm sure there are closer ones but no one I'm talking too.

Theoretically the closest one would be @Jxpxtxr , the only one from my country and with that less than an hour away, but as far as I know is she sitting on the other side of the planet right now :P

2|0
    0|0
    • That's correct and I must say, I honestly love Australia! Probably even a little more than Luxembourg 😁

• I haven't, but I would have no problem with meeting someone from here if we live close to each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I met the soft spoken @Toadette :)
    We did live close by but apparently i'm scary so she moved far away ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • @JackKerouac77 and @missnowhere for sure
    There are many others I wouldn't mind meeting either

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a good bunch of people I'd love to meet up with if in town.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have and yes I would again. Never been to Denmark but its somewhere I'd like to visit hehe :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not? I have met one of my best friends in the past in a YuGiOh forum.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh YuGiOh... Good times... What year was it?

• Show All
    • OMG EXACTLY!!! I am happy-crying! I am so glad it still exists!!! 😅😅😅😅😅 Do you remember finger-tips and art attack? There were all kinds of stuff from the shows that originally aired on Toon Disney (RIP), Cartoon Network, Nickolodean, Nick Jr to Jetix (the anime stuff). I agree. Todays shows are shit. Wish you all the best budy! I am really happy now, thanks!

• @Cookie7

You are welcome. And yes, I know those shows as well.

• yeah i allready did that with @TheDevilInside

0|1
    0|0
  • I would yea, there are some chat buddies who I'd just invite for a drink

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I had the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely I will 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. In a crowded place while packing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have but I probably would under the right circumstances... I've done worse haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there's a few people I'd be fine with meeting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't met anyone, would consider it if a rapport was good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if we talked awhile

0|0
    0|0
  • iD have to get a flight to the US ;-(

0|0
    0|0
  • ye for sex ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's doubtful any of you are near enough. Also, I think it'd be hard for me to build up a decent connection with someone on this site. I mean it's a good site don't get me wrong and I'm always surprised by how friendly you girls are (even when I'm being a dick), which is testament to you really, but to cut a long story short, I'd say it's highly doubtful I would.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• of course i would! some sexy ass awesome people here.
    i just need them to pass through a few verification steps first 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I definitely would one day I've met some pretty cool people that I can see long lasting friendships with but no one in my region though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so, not unless we talked for ages and had an awesome friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a werid dream about that!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and would do it again.

0|2
    0|1
  • My entire 2015 was full of on again, off again plans to meet up with someone from GaG. I haven't had a legitimate conversation with him in close to a month, so I'm pretty sure it's off the table at this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I might meet my GaG crush, or we would really love to meet in the future!

0|0
    0|0
  • I already did. I met @Mr90skid. I made it out alive ヽ (*⌒∇⌒*) ノ

0|2
    0|0
  • I have.
    //

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. But it would be in a public place and only if we have been talking for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't, but I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have & don't know if I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe yes but I have know the person a lot.

0|0
    0|0